The World of Christmas ( 31 )

Yuuma POV

( Author's note: if you don't know this character this is Nikki's crush, and he is the prince of this world )

"Christmas season is here, better go to Nikki's world and invite her to have Christmas here" I said to Yuuta (my big brother), my little sister, Airi came in and said good luck on the trip going there.

At Nikki's World

"I'm finally here" I said as I went out the portal, I immediately went to Nikki's house because we belong to the same service before our parents told us the truth. I walked for about 20 or 30 minutes...........

At Nikki's House

I saw Nikki and Koko laying on the snow, Nikki was wearing a white jacket, a black skirt, black leggings and a striped black and white T-shirt, Koko was wearing a black jacket with a red scarf and a brown T-shirt. They were both wearing black mittens. They just stared at the sky until Nikki noticed me. "Oh, hi there Yuuma" she said and blushed, "are you coming to my world for Christmas?" I asked them. They said wait and called their friends after a while they said YES. They brought everything they want to bring, I opened a portal going to my world, after they went in I went in the portal........

At My World

"Welcome to my world!" I said joyfully to them, "wow, you have a big castle Yuuma" Nikki said to me. I brought them to their rooms, one for girls and one for boys. After they changed their clothes, I called them and said lunch time. They went outside, Nikki was wearing a sleeveless red T-shirt and a black skirt, Koko was wearing a short sleeved red and green t-shirt and a black skirt with star designs, Quala was wearing a red sleeveless dress and a black jacket, Thea was wearing a green and red T-shirt, a varsity jacket and a black skirt, Bianca was wearing a red dress with short sleeves and a black jacket, Sena was wearing a short green dress with sleeves and a black jacket. They were all so cute especially Nikki, when we looked at each other we blushed. I led them to the dinning room everyone had hot cocoa, Nikki's drink has marshmallows, everyone ate cookies that Sena brought along with her. It was delicious, everyone agreed that it was delicious and they were all full. After that they went back into their rooms.

Nikki POV

When I got back to our rooms I changed back to my sando shirt and shorts, it wasn't cold in here so I enjoyed wearing sleeveless. I played a race game in my tablet and I got another gold medal, I enjoyed my stay here. When I looked out the window there was a lot of snow, "Koko, Quala, Bianca, Sena, Thea wanna go out and play in he snow?" I asked them and they said YES.

Outside the Castle

I saw Yuuma and his little sister, Airi play in the snow. I went closer to them and said "what are you doing Yuuma?" I asked him, "my little sister wants to play in the snow but nobody will guard her so I volunteered." He said to me. He saw my friends and we went to them, he said that they could guard his little sister, so he can be alone with me.

Alone with Yuuma

"Oh, Nikki I forgot to tell you next year I will have to marry Rin Naoki." Said Yuuma in a sad voice and face, "what!?" I said to him with a shocked face. He repeated what he said, then I ran towards a lonely, quiet place and cried. My friends saw mee and ran after me, Yuuma helped them find me.

Sena POV

" What did you do to Nikki?!" I said to Yuuma angrily, he said what happened. "You don't know Nikki likes you?" Koko said to him, "she does?" He asked. "Of course big head, she liked you Yuuma" Thea said to him, "you should ask first before telling her that your engaged" said Bianca. We found her surrounded ny her flames "this is what happens when you hurt her feelings" I whispered to Yuuma, "Nikki loses her feelings and control when this happens to her" Koko said to Yuuma. He went closer to Nikki, but her flames attacked him. Then Nikki turned back to normal and went to Yuuma, "are you okay?" She said to him. Yuuma was just fine, so we went back to our rooms and Nikki pretended that nothing happened.

Thank you for reading and voting. Hope youlike the story :-)
Merry Christmas :-)

Chapter 31 - End