Aoi is the Glitch Girl? ( 30 )

Aoi POV

I woke up about 7 or 8 in the morning, I thought nobody saw me use my glitch powers but somebody did Nikki see me, she told me that it's okay everyone in tis house has powers she showed me her powers. I even saw Catherine making ice, Ashley talking to the animals, Nikki making fire, Quala using her waterkinesis to wash the dishes, Mike swept the floor with his telekinesis, Bianca's attitude change, and Sena stop time. Everyone in this house does have powers, then I saw the white cat and black cat play with Ashley so cute. Since everyone is using their powers I used mine too. We took a bath, because later we will go to the mall and buy each other gift's for Christmas.

At The Mall

Wow, almost everything is 50% off, I bought everything my friends want. I bought Nikki a Leo keychain because her previous keychain was lost about 3 or 4 months ago, I bought Koko a sketchpad and color pens because that was what she wanted for Christmas, I bought Quala a new pencil case because her pencile case was already old, I bought Bianca a new book, I bought Sena something that can protect herself, and I bought Thea a new shirt because her old shirts were already small. After that we went to their usual hangout, Starbucks. Nikki ordered another Choco Chip Cream drink again, and others bought coffee. We had fun, I almost forgot to buy Christmas wrapping for the gifts.

At Nikki's House

We were tired but we all had fun. Few more days it's already Christmas, I took a shower before the others. After thatI went to a room and wrapped their presents for Christmas, after that Sena baked cookies and cooked dinner. Sena was a good Cook, she was trained how to cook since last year. This is a tiring but fun day here.

Thank you for reading this story/ chapter and for voting. Hope you like it. God Bless you and Merry Christmas :-)

Chapter 30 - End