Going Back Home ( 33 )

Koko POV

Yesterday was just Christmas, today we head back home. Yesterday Nikki and Yuuma have a relationship, today still the same. Today we leave the castle, the world, and the people of Christmas. Yeserday Rin jealous of Yuuma and Nikki always together, today not so much. Yesterday I am happy, today still the same. Today ley's find out more.....

I went out our room and saw Rin trying to destroy Yuuma's relationship with Nikki, then I went to my part and excused Yuuma because he needs to attend on something important, she then left. I then brought him to Nikki and said that Rin wants to destroy your relationship with Yuuma, Nikki was like What?! Is wrong with her. I Hope she's okay, "oh, Nikki were leaving at Lunch time." I said to her. She just smiled at me then went with Yuuma holding hands.

Sena POV

I just got out of this castle's library to read some books, when I got out I looked out he window and saw Nikki having fun with Yuuma outside. She must have been enjoying the day before we leave this place. While I was walking not looking at my direction, I accidentally bumped into Yuuta. "Sorry" he said and helped me up, "no, I should say sorry to you because I wasn't looking where I was going" I said to him, then we parted ways.

Bianca POV

I just saw Sena and Yuuta bump into each other, when I looked out the window I saw Nikki and Yuuma play in the snow. They all look happy, except for me I'm always the one alone Koko is talking with Thea, Quala is researching on something in the library with Mike, while the other boys are in their room. So I just went to the terrace and went painting to waste my time, on the way there I bumped into Airi, I helped her up and said sorry. I invited her to paint in the terrace, but she said it was really colsd there that's why shenis going to the library, I went with her to help Mike and Quala research for something.

Lunch Time

After we ate lunch we said goodbye to everyone while Rin was just looking out through a window. Nikki opened a portal and went back home........

Merry Christmas to everyone! Hope you like the story! Thank you for voting and reading :-)

Chapter 33 - End