Happy Birthday Minato! ( 25 )

Minato POV

"It's morning already?" I said in a sleepy voice, then I stood up and took a shower. I went outside my room and saw balloons, and party stuff? Why are there party decoration and stuff etc. At the hallway ? I thought in my mind then I saw Sena and I asked her why is the hallway filled with party stuff, she didn't say a thing to me. Then I saw Nikki and Koko fixing the designs, "morning" they said in unison and they went back to work. I saw Sena running behind and gave me a slice of cake and she went to the dinning room.

At the Dinning Room

"Happy Birthday!" They said when I got in the dinning room, oh yeah I almost forgot today is my birthday. "This is a gift from me, I cooked it myseelf" Sena said, then she gave me her gift, then Nikki, Koko, Quala, Thea, Bianca, Catherine, and the boys gave me their gifts. We partied all afternoon, we had fun. After all of that we were tired they let me rest and they all cleaned up the mess we made when we partied.

At my Room

"I'm very tired" I said to myself, then Sena came in the room and gave me cookies and a glass of water "just in case you want some snacks" she said, then she immediately left the room and then I said thank you to her, I loved her gift earlier it was very delicious. We were all tired and exhausted, that I took a shower early and slept early.

Hope you like the story. Thank you for reading and voting this story/chapter:-)
My hands are lazy today and I can't think of a way how to make it longer so sorry if the story is too short.

Chapter 25 - End