The Journey Through The Woods ( 15 )

Quala POV

We are going through the woods to get to the Castle, before going to the woods we are going to pass through a small town. We are going to prepare for the battle at the castle, bec I'm sure that the castle will be guarded by strong soldiers. Nikki will train us girls, while Mike will train the boys. While we were training we saw a store full of weapons and another one full of armor, Nikki told the groups to buy any weapon or armor they would like to use, Nikki chose bow and arrow, Koko chose a crossbow, I don't know what the others chose. We practiced until Nikki said that we should rest overnight here, we found a place where to stay, bec a spouse told us to stay at their place with their children so we did. The kind spouse's children gave us clean clothes, the next morning we looked for the spouse and their children, then Nikki found them laying on the kitchen floor, we were all shocked but Nikki told us to leave them and forget what happened so we did as she said.

Nikki POV

We got out of there before noon so nobody noticed us, we left immediately and quickly. We are on the way to the woods now, we ran so much that's why we were tired rested by a tree, we let Mike, Ashley and France play by a tree, we didn't let them play far from us, I was wondering what could have happened to Sena.

Arrigato (thanks) for reading this chapter. Thank you also for reading, sorry about the wrong grammar. By the ways the picture above represents Mike and Ashley playing by the tree in the woods.

Chapter 15 - End