Farewell? ( 35 )

Koko POV

Yesterday we were all given scissors that can cut to different dimensions because today we will all part ways. Maybe others will transfer to another school or to a different place, town, city, country. We can always use these scissors to visit our friends from other dimensions without Nikki, life can be fun. My nrother is graduating this year, he has already finished college. I will never forget my dear friends, and teachers in this school. I will visit their place someday, this might be the final day when I see them again. After thinking of that I went to school.

At school

I met new friends while exploring other worlds, I will see them again someday. I will always have them in my heart. Maybe in the future Yuuma and Nikki will have a son or daughter, maybe they would get married. I still have no love team in my life, as in NEVER. Good luck for Sena if Minato gets to like her and they get married. Good luck for the others to find their true love. I thought of that while walking to the classroom. "Koko!" Thea shouted and ran to me, then she dragged me to Nikki's table. We talked about how we were going to say goodbye to each other, "lets just say a gentle goodbye and a bright hello to the future." I said to them they all agreed to my decision. Then the farewell party started.

After the farewell party.........

We all said a gentle goodbye to each other and a bright hello to the future. "It has been a wonderful journey with you guys" Nikki said with a smile, everyone cried (except for Nikki she never cries in farewell parties because she knows we will still meet each other in the future). Everyone gave presents and hugged each other, this was the day that our summer vacation begins!

Thank for reading and voting. This is the last chapter and I'm going to make a new story.

Chapter 35 - End

(Authors note:the pictures I posted are not mine, I will give credit to the owners of those pictures I posted.)