Quala? The Waterkenesis Girl? ( 12 )

Quala POV

Yesterday and earlier this morning, while I was taking a bath I was focusing on something, suddenly the water floated in thin air. I knew that finally my dream came true, my dream was to have water powers. When I got to school, I immediately told this to Nikki and the others (also Catherine). "Two more to the girls" we said in unison, we were all happy about this, the girls celebrated. Our powers were also our dream powers, we all celebrated this also the boys with powers. We all drank juices that Nikki bought us "cheers" Nikki said "cheers!" Said the rest of the gang (including Nikki).

Everything was perfect until, a magic portal opened as if by magic it opened, then we saw somebody take Sena and jump in the portal, after that the portal closed. I remember about Nikki's scissors, I know there's something special about it then I told her to use her scissors and imagine that she is cutting something in thin air then another portal opened ai just knew it that it was dimensional scissors. We jumped in the portal not knowing the dangerous journey ahead................................

As I told you I am going to put a lot of twist. A new mystery is opening and a secret is unfolding. See you in the next chapter. By the way the picture above represents Quala.

Chapter 12 - End