The Journalist of The Castle of Sweets ( 21 )

Mike POV

"Morning already?" As I said in a sleepy voice, when my phone rang, when I looked at the time it was 10:00 in the morning already. I rose from bed and changed my clothes, then I checked my stuff it was still complete. "Wake up, breakfast time!" Hiroto said from the door. Then I went to the dining room.

At the Dining Room

When I got to the dining room it was not only Hiroto and Yuina there was another girl wearing glasses and holding a camera notebook, her left eye was red and her right eye was blue, with a black ribbon in her hair. Then she introduced herself "Hi I am Kyoko Kurobane, the journalist of the kingdom" then she bowed down. Yuina introduced me to Kyoko, then we ate breakfast it was sunny side up egg and pancakes, it was delicious. When Kyoko looked at the time she was suprised, "Sorry I have to leave right away, thank you for the breakfast" she spoke then ran away. When everyone was done eating we went where we want to go, but I went to my room.

At my bedroom

Kyoko looks cute, I said in my mind. I was full after eating, I took my earphones and MP3 from my bag, I listened to music, because I loved music like Nikki, my big sister. Then I layed down on the bed and took a nap..................

Thank you for reading and voting for this story. Hope you like the story:-)  Th picture above represents Kyoko Kurobane.

Chapter 21 - End