Chapter 13

Hello readers! Long time no see! Anyone see the new episode? THE FEELS OHMYGOSH I LITERALLY CAN'T!! AND WENDY IN THAT EPISODE WAS JUST- OHMYGOSH SHE WAS SUCH A BADASS MOM I LOVED HER

Anyways, this chapter is based off of the Northwest Manor Mystery or whatever the heck it's called. Enjoy!

****

Y/N's POV:

"Who's ready for a 48 hour marathon of Ghost Harassers?" I smiled. 

"Oh yeah!" Dipper replies, giving me a high five. We both shared a seat on the chair in the living room, a large pile of pizza, chips and sodas surrounded us.

"We interrupt this program to bring breaking news!" A message suddenly flashed up onto the screen. Soon, Mabel, Candy and Grenda all appeared and jumped onto the chair, burying us. I didn't pay much attention to what they were saying. Something about a party at the Northwest Mansion? Ugh. However, Mabel, Candy and Grenda all seemed excited for the event, even though it seemed to be pretty clear that "commoners" weren't to be let in.

I rolled my eyes. "Would someone please care to explain what the big deal is?"

"Uh, it's basically the greatest party of all time? Rich food - richer boys!" Grenda gushed.

"They say that each gift bag has a live quail inside!" Mabel piped in.

Candy stared at the screen sadly and sighed. "Give me your life, Pacifica..."

"Psh! Guys, in case you've already forgotten, Pacifica Northwest is the worst!" Dipper said, but was interrupted by the door. He jumped up to get it but paused before opening it. "And that's not just jealousy talking - I'd say that to her face!" He opened the door to reveal Pacifica Northwest, herself.

"I need your help." She stated.

"You're the worst." Dipper stated without hesitation and slammed the door on her. While the other girls gasped in horror, I was trying my best to hold in a laugh. Pacifica rapped the door again and Dipper opened it angrily.

"Look, you think I want to be seen here in this dump? There's something haunting Northwest Manor and if you don't help - the party will be ruined!"

"And what exactly makes you think that we'll help you?" Dipper folded his arms.

"Just name your price, okay? I'll give you anything!" Wow. Pacifica must be really desperate. Mabel hopped up and ran to the door, pulling Dipper aside. After a few whispers and nods, Dipper returned to the door, looking more annoyed than ever.

He sighed. "Fine, I'll bust your ghost. But, I'll need four tickets to the party."

Pacifica tilted her head. "Four? You won't be needing one."

"I know. The fourth is for Y/N, over there." He smirked. Immediately, I jumped out of my seat and ran to the door. 

"Wait, what?!" Both Pacifica and I gasped. "No way, nuh-uh - nope!" I protest.

"Please, Y/N! It'll be a lot more fun if you come along! It'll be like a real-life Ghost Harassers!" Dipper pleaded.

"Oh- Oh fine!" 

Pacifica snarled and crossed her arms. "Sorry, but I'm afraid that animals aren't allowed in."

"Well then, have fun with your ghost..." Dipper began to close the door.

"Wait!" Pacifica stopped him. She sighed and took out four golden envelopes from her coat. "You're just lucky I'm desperate."

****