Chapter 17

OKAY SO THE SERIES FINALE HAPPENED AND I CRIED TWICE IT WAS SO EMOTIONAL AND I'M REALLY SAD NOW BUT I'M ALSO HAPPY BECAUSE EVERYONE GOT A HAPPY ENDING OHHHHMYGODDDD

SORRY I JUST NEED A MOMENT

*turns away*

*loud screeching dinosaur-like noises heard in the distance*

*turns back*

Okay, I'm good now. So, in case you guys haven't known I already have a plan for the ending of this book. Like I have said before, the ending will be much different then the plot of the series (especially the series finale). *NOTE* This is the chapter where I begin to change things up. When I get to the whole Weirdmageddon part, things will be a LOT different. So please don't harass me with things like "UM THIS WASN'T IN THE SERIES??????" and things like that.

Anyways, I included a (cover of a)song which will appear in this chapter. I hope you guys enjoy :)

****

Y/N's POV:

I am surrounded by darkness, listening to the soft echo of a piano. I can't see anything ahead of me, so I feel the space around me with my hands. I can feel a doorknob, and slowly open it.

The room before me is eerily lit by a fireplace. Bill Cipher, in his human form, plays the piano. He glanced up at me.

"Glad to see you here lightning bolt." He grins.

"Why am I here? What do you want?" I demand.

"Calm down, sweetheart. I just came here to warn you." He stood up from the piano and walked towards me. "You see, lightning bolt, something big is going to happen. It will destroy all of Gravity Falls and everyone you care about. It could even destroy you."

"Where are you going with this Cipher?"

Bill chuckled. "Sacrifices are going to be made, Y/N. Even by you. In fact, lighting bolt, you will make the biggest sacrifice of them all." Bill was now laughing hysterically, as if my inevitable doom was just so hilarious. Bill calmed down before speaking. "So, I want to make a deal."

"No way, Bill. I will never make a deal with you."

"Oh, but you will, dear. It's just that the time isn't quite right. However, I can show you the right time."

With that, the room around us fell apart, and Bill flew towards the sky, flickering back and forth through his triangle and human forms. Suddenly the sky turned red and a large portal ripped through the clouds. The wind began to swirl and I could hear people screaming in the distance.

"I know you Y/N! I know that you will do anything to protect the ones you love!" Bill's voice echoed through the sky. "Even if it means making a deal with me"