chapter 4

Warning: I hope no one is offended or take this chapter the wrong way I simply wrote this chapter so you could feel more of her insecurity side. With that being said ENJOY YOUR READINGS :)

Tiara
" are you sure you saw Dan with my sister." I asked Kim for the 5th time.

" girl yes... They were walking yesterday a few blocks from the art park" Kim said.

" the art park! danny never took me to no art park what makes this bitch so special." Jill asked folding her arms and then crossing her legs.

" don't call my sister a bitch okay." I said I honestly didn't care but kim was looking at me like aren't you going to say something

Jill rolled her eyes.

" why do you care about her and danny anyway." Jill questioned sitting up in her seat.

" because... I got to look out for her." I lied " we all know how danny is."

" yea OK." She said getting up and getting her things.

" I'll see you later kim" Jill said walking out the door and slamming it.

I guess she still mad about Daniel leaving her dumb emotional baby acting ass I thought shrugging my shoulders I never really like Jill anyway.

" so... You and Jamal." Kim said interrupting my thoughts.

" what about us." I questioned.

" how are y'all." She asked resting her chin on both her balled up hands.

" we are okay why you asked." I questioned.

" yesterday he came over and told me about how y'all got into a argument."

" he came over your house... What he doing at your house."

" um... Him and my cousin are friends and they were talking about there relationships and I over heard them talking... He didn't tell me about y'all I just heard it." Kim said stumbling over her words.

I nodded my head.

" so did yall...." She said loudly clapping her hands.

" no he wanted to bring up Danny." I said.

" oh.... Well I'll see you tomorrow imma go and check on best friend." She said getting up and heading for the door.

" alright." I closed the door behind her.

I know that bitch lying let me call Jamal ass...

Alexis.
I put the keys down on the table. I sighed I swear they need to pay me more. They act like people hands don't get tired and start hurting. I thought plopping down on the couch.

" how was your day." My aunt asked.
" long and tiring how about yours." I questioned.

" same ol where's ya momma."

" she's getting ready to go on a date with Raymond"

" I honestly think she may have found her true love." My aunt said.

I raised an eyebrow.

" for real." I asked.

" yea look how happy she is."

" that might be her true love but I just hope she would find a lover and still have a daughter by her side."

" yea I know but you have to understand that your mom is vulnerable at this time she needs some love and affection and even some support from her own daughter." She said reaching out and touching my hands that were resting on my lap.