1. Natalia and James

Natalia Romanova hadn't had an easy life. When she was five years old she was brutally torn from her parents and watched then die in the burning building that had once been her home. Her training then began simultaneously after this in red room and by the age of ten she could kill and seduce a fully grown man. The red room was horrible, not just the heavy training but the violent handlers and torture. It was damaging.
When Natalia was fifteen years old she was completing high class danger missions and already had a thick colour of red on her hands, but it wasn't her fault. She didn't choose this life, however when she was twenty one Natalia chose to leave it behind. She left red room, she walked out and no one could stop her, she was too dangerous. Natalia went into hiding and managed to keep off red rooms radar, she knew they were looking for her but she was a top class spy. She knew how to keep in the dark. Natalia spent her days completing her own mission assigned to herself, by herself. She did the things that she felt needed doing, quickly, quietly and unnoticed.

James Buchanan Barnes didn't know what life he'd had. He remembered falling and pain but before that was a blur. Hydra was responsible for that. They told him that they had saved him from death and in return he owed then a life time of service. But he didn't ask to be saved, he didn't ask for this. He was trained to be a assassin and was assigned mission after mission once he had been fitted with a metal arm. He was forced to live this way, sleep, eat, train, kill. However it got to a point where Barnes couldn't live like this any longer, it wasn't living it was torture.
It was after a mission he went dark, he didn't return to his base, he didn't contact his handler, he went off the grid, into hiding. James stayed hidden like this while he tried to trace his old life and regain his memories however everything was useless. Hydra had removed all traces of memories of his old life from his brain and they were almost impossible to regain. Barnes decided to give up trying to remember his past and focused on the present. He set himself tasks to complete silently so that he wasn't found. Tasks like tracking down the people
who stole his memories and people like them who had to be stopped.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
A/N
So this was the introduction but I hope it was okay. Let me know if anyone wants a next chapter.