5. Marked Red

Both looked at each other in confusion for a few seconds.

Natalia looked Aaron over.

He was wearing some sort of combat suit with leather boots and gloves.

However the suit he was wearing didn't cover the metal arm which was holding the gun pointing at her.

Natalia tried to piece things together, she looked at the dead body in the room.

She frowned.

"Are you here for him?" She asked.

Natalia watched as the armed man in front of her looked at the dead body slumped over in the chair.

"Looks like someone beat me to it", he replied.

Natalia slowly lowered her gun and looked at Aaron cautiously waiting to see what he would do.

Aaron looked at her seriously before also lowering his gun.

They stood in silence for a few moments before Aaron looked towards the ground and chuckled.

"I thought you were a secretary", he laughed.

Natalia couldn't stop herself from smiling.

"You told me you were a bartender", she smiled.

They both grinned and looked at each other.

They weren't there to hurt each other. However they had to check a few things over.

"Who do you work for?" Natalia asked nervously.

"No one, you?", Aaron asked back.

"No one-my self I guess", she replied.

They both looked slightly relieved but they also knew that most likely everything they told each other in the bar was a lie but for some reason that felt okay, they really did have something in common.

Natalia didn't want to pry for anymore information from Aaron, including his real name so instead she asked about the metal arm.

"Your arm?"

"You can look if you like", he replied.

Natalia nodded and walked towards him.

She slowly touched the metal arm and felt each tiny detail as she traced it's cold surface.

As her fingers got higher up the metal arm she move his sleeve aside to reveal a red star.

She smiled and looked up at him.

"I don't think that you are a bartender", she smirked.

"Well, I'm not so sure that you are a secretary either", Aaron replied.

"Oh really, what gave me away", Natalia joked.

Aaron laughed.

"Oh, I don't know, it could have something to do with the dead man sat at the table or the rather sexy leather kill suit you appear to be wearing", he replied.

Natalia grinned but then realised they were still in the dead guys house.

"We should probably get out of here", she told him.

He nodded before leading the way out.

It was now pitch black outside as the pair walked with each other for a while before getting to the point where they go opposite directions.

"I guess I'll see you again Isabella, if that is you real name", Aaron said.

Natalia nodded.
"I guess so Aaron", she responded.

He smiled and leant down to kiss her cheek, just as he had done so last time before turning to walk away.

Natalia did the same and began walking.

"Hey", Aaron called after her. "My name isn't Aaron."

Natalia smiled.

"Well of course it isn't, how stupid do you think I am", she joked.

She heard his laugh as he walked away.

She grinned and began her way home, smiling the whole way.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
A/N
I hope it was okay. Feel free to comment.