42. New game

The night grew later and Natasha continued to dance and flirt with Koven.

She knew he had the memory stick in his blazer pocket, he flinched every time her hand went near it.

She spoke to him in a low calm voice as she moved her hands over his shoulders.

He led her around her dance floor holding her closer as each song played.

James stood from a distance, watching Natasha. 

He wasn't sure why he felt a sense of anger bubbling in his stomach, but he did.

He hated the face that Koven had his hands any where near Natasha.

As he continued to watch discreetly, he could tell Koven had the memory stick in his pocket.

He also noticed that Koven moved back every time Natasha tried to reach for the data.

James sighed as looked away.

He suddenly heard the communicator in his ear come to life.

He heard Steve's voice in his ear.

"This is taking too long", Steve said.

Tony was next to talk through the comm.

"He will realise what's happening soon enough", stark said.

Bucky looked over to Natasha.

All four of them had a communicator in their ear so Natasha could hear what they were saying although she could not answer when in front of Koven.

However as Koven turned his back to James, Natasha could look at him from over his shoulder.

She whispered so quietly it was barely audible.

"Push me over."

James understood immediately and made his way over to Natasha.