56. Backflip feeling

When the pair reached their room, James led Natasha inside before closing the door.

He then turned around to press Natasha against the door gently.

Natasha didn't complain when James began to kiss her again.

Their lips moved in sync as Natasha slowly melted into him, she had missed this.

She couldn't stop the gasp that escaped her lips as she felt one of James's hands slip under her shirt to rest on her bare skin.

He then continued his trail of kisses across her jaw that he had began earlier. However, this time Natasha didn't stop him.

By the time James had reached her pulse point and began kissing it softly, Natasha's breathing had become rather unsteady.

Eventually her eyes had closed as her head rolled back to rest on the door behind her as James's kisses continued. His hand underneath her shirt wasn't helping either.

"James", she couldn't help but moan when she felt his leg shift in between her thighs.

He stopped then and made eye contact with her.

Natasha laughed breathlessly as she watched James stand smugly in front of her.

"I thought you wanted to talk", she reminded him.

James shook his head.

"Not yet", he replied before suddenly picking Natasha up and carrying her to the bedroom.

As they landed on the bed, James positioned himself over Natasha.

"Can you take this off?" James asked as he pulled at her shirt.

Natasha smirked.

"I don't know, can I?" She said playfully.

James smirked.

"Maybe I should do it instead", he suggested as he carefully pulled the fabric over Natasha's head.

He then kissed her again and they remained like this for a while. Taking turns to remove each other's clothing in between kisses.

Once they were wearing only underwear, Natasha stopped James once again.

"Did you wanna talk or not?" She asked smiling.

James nodded.

"I remembered something today", he said.

Natasha smiled.

"Really? What was it?" She asked sounding excited.

"The night on the roof when hydra took me, I know we've talked about it but it's so different now I remember it. It just made me happy to have you", he smiled.

Natasha grinned now knowing the reason for James's behaviour.

"You know, we don't have to do this, if you're not ready", she told him.

James frowned as he brushed a few strands of hair out of Natasha's face.

"Natalia, I might not remember everything about our past, but I don't need to. I love you Nat", he spoke before kissing her.

Natasha felt her stomach do back flips as James said those words.

As soon as their lips parted, she looked at James and smiled.

"I love you too James."
.
.
.
.
.
.
A/N
I hope this chapter was okay and you enjoyed the story.