Chapter 4

____________________________________________________________

Date: May 10th, 2015

Time: 7:12AM

Quote: “Always sleep with one eye open. Never take anything for granted. Your best friends might just be your enemies.” -Sara Shepard

_______________________________________________________________

:: Mackenzie Sullivan ::

My alarm on my phone rang threw my ears. I sat up and yawn from the tiredness I had. Today I had to do my daily run, which usually means that I have to wake up extra early in the morning. It's better to run when it's cool and nobody' outside then when it's hot with people all in your way. Well, you get my point that i'm trying to make.

Anyways, I pulled the soft comfortable covers off of me and placed my feet against the silky warm carpet that was on my bedroom floor. I then stood up fully, and walked to my bathroom which was connected to my room. I ran the water facet on and waited for the right temperture for me to use. Once, the water got warm. I pulled my toothbrush out of it's cap and placed tooth paste over it. And I started doing my hygiene routine.

_______________________________________________________________

Date: May 10th, 2015

Time: 8:00 AM

Quote: “Always sleep with one eye open. Never take anything for granted. Your best friends might just be your enemies.” -Sara Shepard

_______________________________________________________________

:: Mackenzie Sullivan ::

I walked downstairs and seen that Cassidy was still laying down on the couch. I walked to the kitchen pulled out the bread which was placed on top of the Fridge. I then popped the bread right in the toasted and waited for it to be finished.

I went in the fridge and got some butter and strawberry jelly out as well. "Mackenzie..." I heard a voice call from behind me. I turned around and seen that it was Cassidy whom was rubbing her eyes continuously.

"What's the matter Cassidy?" I asked her, as I placed the Jelly down on the counter. She looked up, "Oh nothing, just tired I guess. But where are you going?" she asked me, while walking closer towards me. "Out for my Daily Run." I smiled I then took my attention back to the jelly, I plastered it all over my toasted bread and bit on piece of it.

"Oh Okay." she responded back. "Want to come?" I asked her, being friendly. "Oh No I'm okay, I'll just go freshen up." she then smiled and walked upstairs. I shrugged it off, and finished the rest of my toast. I grabbed my water bottle, and went straight to the door.

I made it outside and the sun still hadn't came up yet, but it was no biggie. I like it like this, nobodies outside most of the time, meaning I just get to be myself. I started walking until I felt as if somebody was falling me, or as if somebody was watching me.

I turned around and look at different places, "baby just leave it alone" I heard my mother tell me in my head. No I just can't, this feeling was strong! Somebody was watching me. I turned around and looked at the 'House Across The Street'. My whole demeanor change when I saw the blinds move, like somebody was looking threw them.

My body froze. My throat swell. My legs shook. My heart raced. The House Across The Street was defiantly not empty! . I stood there staring at the house in shock , my legs felt like they where stuck in a pile of cement as I continued to stare at the house I swallowed the large lump in my throat and lifted up my heavy legs.