Chapter 3

______________________________________________________________________________________

Time : 11:15 AM

Date : May 9 , 2015

Quote : “The possession of knowledge does not kill the sense of wonder and mystery. There is always more mystery.”   ― Anaïs Nin

______________________________________________________________________________________

Mackenzie Sullivan . . . . . .

Beep . . . Beep

         The sound of my phone pierced into my ears from under my pillow. I fluttered my eyes open , reaching my hand under my pillow and grabbing my phone. I scrunched up my face because of the brightness from the screen. I blink my eyes multiple times , until my eye sight adjusted to the light and I saw that I had a text message from ' Cassidy ' . I scrolled the unlock button , and put my 4 - digit passcode in and viewed the message .

From : Cassidy :D 

       '  Don't forget our get together . . Meet me there at  12:30 okay :)

To : Cassidy :D

        ' Alright , I haven't forgot haha :D '  .

    I replied to her message and  I looked above the message at the time and it was 11:17 now . I groaned , and pushed the covers back slinging my feet out my bed and onto the col carpet . I stand up , stretching and walking towards the bathroom . I turn on the hot water facet , grabbing my toothbrush and toothpaste in the process . I brush my teeth , and then I begin to wash my face.  Once , I'm done I walk over towards the shower and turn on the hot water tap  . I undress myself quickly , and step into the shower . I hang my head low , as what I found out last night roamed back into my mind .

     Within seconds , salty tears started to stream from my eyes slowly as I began to wash my body. I sniffled , trying my hardest to suck up the tears . After I finished showering , I stepped out the shower and wrapped a towel around my body. I walked into my room , and directly towards my closet opening the closet door . I took my hair out it's bun , letting it drop down to the center of my back and  I grabbed my starry night leggings , that goes perfectly with my black crop top and combat boots. I put on the outfit after putting on some lotion , and I added a beanie and my cross necklace.

        ( Picture of her wearing the outfit in the external [ don't mind the person ] )

    I grabbed my phone , and walked downstairs . I'm not getting anything to eat because I'll get a coffee at Starbucks. I grabbed my keys , and headed for the door . I unlocked the door opening it and walking out closing it behind me . I turned around to lock the door , and I started walking towards my car. I clicked the unlock button and opened the car door , getting into the drivers seat. I put my phone down and put the key into the ignition and put my car in reverse. I put my hand on the passenger seat and turned around , making sure there wasn't there to be hit or anything in that matter .

    I nodded to myself and got back situated in my seat , and continued to back out the drive way until I  heard a loud thud hit the back of my car. I hit on breaks in a heartbreak and unbuckled my seat belt , opening the drivers door getting out of the car .

    Get back into the car , it's a hallucination . You didn't hit anyone  , Get back into the car and pull off . My mother's voice fulfilled my ears in soft whispers , I ignored her voice and walked towards the back of my car . Nothing . Maybe I'm just going crazy , And should've just listened to my mother's voice . I Sigh , taking the beanie off my head running my finger's through my hair.