Chapter 11

_______________________________________________________________________________

Date: ( Skipping day ) May 13th , 2015

Time: 1:00PM

Quote: "There's so many mysterious people living in the world , you may can't spot it out but as soon as something happens they may not be around nor shall they be seen anywhere... We're living in a world filled with Mystery , something that leads up to violence mostly". ~VerifiedTrill

_______________________________________________________________________________

Cassidy  Williams . . . . 

    Now , I feel useless. I've been raped by this same man , who I now know is Jacob . It's complicated , I feel useless and everyday I hear the silent cries in pain of the females in the house. Right now , I'm laying in the basement alone because I believe the other girls are upstairs being used and getting there brain's fucked out of them. I feel tired, weak and  because , the one with the blonde small curly hair wanted to be unique and inject somebody with some fucking heroin and then decided to fuck me senseless.

   I feel shaky , I can't stop itching and I feel nausea . It was my first time using a drug , that I inject inside of me. I may has smoked weed or drunk alcohol , but this shit here is outrageous. I'm sitting here alone , and all of a sudden I throw up out of no where. My eyes have black bags located under them and my pupils have become dilated. Un-fucking-believable .   

    I sat in the corner alone , rocking back and forth itching constantly but it would stop and start back again . It's obvious that he injected me with what felt like 5 needles of heroin , because Itching is one sign of heroin use. I heard the bookcase open , and girl's coming down the stairs with the four men following behind pushing them down the stairs forcefully to speed them up.

"Hurry , the fuck up!". Craig , yelled as he slapped a girl in the back of her head. I pulled my knee's to my chest , still in the partially dark corner. I watched as they made it to the bottom of the stairs and the girls crawled against the wall's , laying on the floor in fetus position's. I scanned the room trying to find , Mackenzie but she's no where to be found. I bit on my lip , hoping she'll be okay knowing that nobody will ever be safe in this house.

___________________________________________________________________________________

Date: May 13th , 2015

Time: 1:45 PM

Quote: "There's so many mysterious people living in the world , you may can't spot it out but as soon as something happens they may not be around nor shall they be seen anywhere... We're living in a world filled with Mystery , something that leads up to violence mostly". ~VerifiedTrill

___________________________________________________________________________________

Mackenzie Sullivan . . . . .

    Amanda and I , lay beside each other on the broken mattress in the room that I started out in still reeking of musk but almost over powered by the smell of sex. They made Amanda and I , have sex together in front of Craig and Rayan as there erection would bulge through there pants. They'd watch until they couldn't take it anymore and chime in with us. One would could describe the pain that was going through , Painful . That word was used a lot actually , and I've started to think that I won't get out of here no time soon even with the help of my mother. Hmph . Some faith may still exist , probably . .