Chapter 14

______________________________________________________________________________________

Date: May 17th, 2015

Time: 5:00PM

Quote: “Let the first act of every morning be to make the following resolve for the day:

- I shall not fear anyone on Earth.
- I shall fear only God.
- I shall not bear ill will toward anyone.
- I shall not submit to injustice from anyone.
- I shall conquer untruth by truth. And in resisting untruth, I shall put up with all suffering.” ― Mahatma Gandhi

______________________________________________________________________________________

Omniscient . . . .

     Mackenzie bawled out in tears as she laid on the bed feeling useless , All she has done since she's been here was cry until her throat would have a stingy sensation and her tear dux would become dry and her eyes would hurt and become blood shot red.

   Craig looked at her in disgust as she basically laid out in a pool of his semen. Craig pulled up his pants zipping them up and buckling his belt. Her beautiful body was ruined with scratches and bruises , and her deceased mother looked down upon her with so much sorrow in her eyes tears dreading to fall from her holy filled eyes. She'd mumble , " It hurts to watch my daughter go through so much agonizing pain ... I wish I could swoop down and make all the pain go away ".

____________________________________________________________________________________

Date: May 17th , 2015

Time: 5:15 PM

Quote: “Let the first act of every morning be to make the following resolve for the day:

- I shall not fear anyone on Earth.
- I shall fear only God.
- I shall not bear ill will toward anyone.
- I shall not submit to injustice from anyone.
- I shall conquer untruth by truth. And in resisting untruth, I shall put up with all suffering.” ― Mahatma Gandhi

____________________________________________________________________________________

Mackenzie Sullivan . . . . .

"Get up!". Craig screamed at me , the veins in his neck. I laid there my dirty hair and nappy hair slung across my face. I groaned in pain as I shook my head no only because I could not move the pain struck through my body to fast and hard. "I swear , if your ass don't get the fuck up so that you can go take a shower".

  His threats only scared me more , I sniffled and leaned up propping myself up with my arms and curling my legs up so that I could attempt to push myself up and I could stand. Fail . I tried to stand and immediately fell back down onto my legs , My head hung low as the wet strands of hair hung in front of my face. "Fuck it , you asked for it". He screamed at me , as he roughly grabbed my arm and dragged me to the door.

   I silently huffed and tried to calm my breathing as he dragged me down the wooden floored hallway and into the cold floored rusty bathroom. He slung me over into the tub as if I was a rag doll , My head harshly bumped into the tub. My head throbbed but I decided to keep my painful screams in only because it would do no good.

"Take the fucking shower". He said as he leaned in the door frame , I wasted no time as I gripped on the bathtubs side and pushed myself up falling onto the wall as I weakly lifted my legs up and stepped into the tub. I leaned on the shower wall and reached for the warm water tap , I looked down at the shower floor as warm water sprang from the shower head and fell upon my body. I grabbed the bar of soap that sat on the side and washed my body.