Chapter 6

______________________________________________________________________________________

Date: May 11th , 2015

Time: 9:45AM

Quote: “I did not look for her, because I was afraid of dispelling the mystery we attach to people whom we know only casually.”   ― Colette

______________________________________________________________________________________

Mackenzie Sullivan . . . .

     I was bawled up in a ball for so long that I didn't realize I dozed off for a long time. I woke up my throat parched , I woke up praying that everything was a dream but sadly it wasn't. I raised up from the cold floor and rubbed my eyes , trying to get rid of the blurriness. My eye sight finally adjusted and I stood up and staggered because the soreness in between my legs but I managed to catch my balance. I slowly walked to the bathroom and looked at my surroundings , great no windows. I shook my head and reached for the water tap , but no water sprang from the faucet. I groaned and walked back into the room to only see the one whom , I think is Chresanto?.

"Yes?". I managed to get out after I cleared my throat.

"You trying to shower?". He said as he cut up a apple , My mouth water because I haven't eaten since yesterday morning.

  I slowly nodded as I hung my head low trying to keep from drooling over his food , "Come over here". He said and I looked up and slowly walked towards him. I kept my head low and walked until , I saw another set of feet standing in front of me.

"Look at me". His deep voice pierced through my ear's making horrifying shivers run down my spine. I did as he said and looked up at him , I then felt intimated only because he was taller than me and he looked life threatening. Well to the situation that I've put myself in since yesterday , everyone in this house is Life threatening and that's a proven fact. "You hungry?".

"Y-Yes". I stammered , and he grabbed me by my wrist and pulled me out of the room and walking down the hallway. The fluorescent lights flickering on the way down the hall , threating to blow out at any giving minute or day. He pulled me forcefully because , I wasn't keeping up with his pace only because my entire body Is weak at the moment. He pulled me until we reached a rusty bathroom in the hallway , he threw me in there and he stood in the door way eating slices of his apple.

"Shower first , and you'll eat". His cold hearted voice echoed inside the bathroom. I slowly nodded , and looked at my body finally realizing that I was still naked. I sighed slowly and reached for the shower tap , I twisted it until I heard the water trying to flow through the pipes. I stuck my hand under the water to feel that it was cold. I slowly stepped inside the old rusty shower as the cold water ran down my body sending chills down my spine.

"D-Do you have a towel?". I silently asked as I stood under the water letting it run down my hair and my back.

"Use your hand". He said in a blunt tone. I sighed as I reached for the soap that looked old , I rubbed the soap in my hands and rubbed it over my body . I could feel his eyes roam my body as I shower , only making me feel self conscious about myself but not once did I say anything because I know what he and the rest of them are capable of. I washed my body and let the water rinse me off , and I reached for the shower tap and turned it off. I stepped out and shivered as my feet stepped on the cold white tile floor.

"Before you eat". He said and grabbed for my wrist , "Let's play a little game". I nodded , knowing that if I refused I'd have to suffer the consequences. He pulled me down the hall back to the room where they use me do there dirty pleasure's. He slung me onto the ground while he closed and locked the door.