House Across The Street

Copyright , VerifiedTrill2013 . . . All Rights Reserved . . .

That door had been shut for years

No sound ever passed its ears

Its eyes were starved, for light,

Inside was just silent Night

Why was it closed, what had it been

Had it some kind of mishap seen

Was it waiting for its master, last,

To free it from some spell he cast

The wood cracked, the metal, rusted

cobwebs on its top vested

' The house of ghosts ',

it was taunted

Little John too knew the house was haunted

Eerie spirits, you could hear all night,

poor Ken, you see, huddled in fright

mother forbade, no one went close

into the death trap, none tried nor chose

' The Winchester House ', it was named once

None gave the manor's house a glance

I believe the house, will forever remain

Yet none its mystery will ever explain.

~Vishnu Sampoorn                    

                   I've lived across the street from this house since I was a little girl , I'm now 21 years old and still living there . I remember when I would play outside , and my ball wander's It way across the street towards the mysterious house's yard . when I went to go get It , my mother would yell from the house and tell me to stay away from that house . I never disobeyed her orders and just left my ball In the yard .    

       Every since then , I never stepped near that house because my mother's spirit some how wander's into my mind and tell me to go away and I obey the spirit's order . I don't know why stop because It only made me even more curious , on what or who's on the inside of the house across the street .   

  ~       

     I'm Mackenzie Sullivan , I'm 21 Year's old with light brown glistering fluffy hair , big baby blue eyes , A mixed completion , deep dimples , A beautiful smile , and basically anything A man could imagine . I'm not single , I'm going out with my boyfriend Corahn  . . I just adore his eyes  , that's another story .       

  Anyway , there's this huge brick house across the street of my house . I never see , no car's parked In the drive way , or not even A single body make movement throughout or coming out the house . the House just stays still , no sudden movement what so ever .    

       You want to know what's on the inside of the house , you'll have to read to find out  . . . just read House Across The Street .