Epilogue

Epilogue . . . . .

    Mackenzie Sullivan was released from the hospital , days after the incident because her body was bruised and was in harsh condition. When she arrived home , she unlocked her door and was fulfilled with the wonderful aroma of roses in her house. Mackenzie was depressed days later because nobody found Corahn , some say that he was pronounced dead due to brutally being beaten. Mackenzie finally moved away from her home because every time she looked at the now for sale house across the street from hers all of the painful feelings and memory's would flow back to her.

   Mackenzie moved away to Detroit , Michigan were she met her new boyfriend and soon to be husband Jacquees . He is a taller than Mackenzie by a couple inches , He was a cute brown skinned man with a to die for smile and dreamy eyes. Mackenzie and Jacquees were very happy with each other and he could sing so he made a living out of his singing career.

   Cassidy Williams ended up going to rehab because while she was in the hospital the doctors found heroin injected into her system. Cassidy didn't refuse because she knew that ether she go to rehab or become a heroin fanatic and she didn't want that because it'll ruin her future chances of becoming a lawyer.

  Once Cassidy was released from rehab 5 months later she took of college courses to get her degree's and slowly build her way up in becoming a successful Lawyer.

  As for Chresanto August , Rayan Lopez , Craig Crippen and Jacob Perez they were all sentenced in jail for life and no bail being set. They will never see day break because of all the harsh things that they have done in the past and present.

   Since nobody lives in the house anymore there will be no more mysterious , House Across The Street .

^*^

 Well , I hope you enjoyed . I don't write long epilogue's but there will be another story soon :) . I'm glad y'all liked House Across The Street. . .