Chapter 5

______________________________________________________________________________________

Date: May 10th , 2015

Time: 10:30AM

Quote: "When all the details fit in perfectly, something is probably wrong with the story." ― Charles Baxter

______________________________________________________________________________________

Mackenzie Sullivan . . . . .

His eyes wandered my body as lust fulfilled his eyes . Deep within my heart was beating as if it was to jump out of my chest. My eyes were doing it's best at pleading but I doubt if it would do any good.

"Please don't do this". I mummer as I let a tear escape my eye. He stood up and walked towards the door , I listened as the lock clicked.

"We don't want any interruptions". He started as he licked his lips. "Now do we?".

I swallowed the large lump in my throat. My worst fear , to have sexual intercourse by force in other words rape.He walked towards me jingling his belt buckle. I scooted backwards listening to the shackles cling together and until my back hit the cold bare wall.

He kneeled down and grabbed my ankles and forcefully pulled me towards him until our pelvis pressed together. I squirmed around trying to wiggle out of his grasp.

"Stop fucking moving bitch". ' Rayan ' , yell in my face . His alcohol smelling breath , blowing in my face. I continued to squirm around , distracting him from his unholy doings.

He ripped my clothing off , exposing my black laced bra and matching panties. I screamed as I swung the chains on my legs , smacking him on his cheek. That was when his hand made contact to my face , tears streamed from my eyes as my hair covered a side of my face.

"Keep her down up there Rayan!". A voice from outside the door yelled. I screamed hoping that whom ever would have some sympathy and help me.

"I'm trying dammit!". Rayan yelled back. I stared at him in a horrified manner as a smirk grew on his face. That only made my heart beat even faster. He pulled out a miniature key , and unlocked my shackles but kept the handcuffs cuffed upon my wrist.

"W-Were are you taking me?". I stammered as he roughly picked me up and threw me over his shoulder. I kicked and managed to kick him in his manhood which caused him to drop me and groan in pain. I took the chance to run , I fiddled with the locked door because I had handcuffs on my wrist.

Somehow I managed to unlock the door and run out into the hall and turned , I nearly made it to the front door but was scooped up roughly. I kicked and screamed and beat him against his back with the cuffs.

"Nobody can hear you but us". His raspy voice pierced through my ears as he carried me somewhere else. I looked around at my surroundings , as he walked down the creaking stairs and peeping up at the dangling light bulb.

"What is this?". I asked as he slung me down onto the cold concreted floor. I scrunched up my face and screamed softly as I felt bruises form on the palms of my hands and legs. "Fuck".

"Darling , you should go ahead and get used to this because this is your ' new ' home". He said as I looked up to see the boy , with the short curly hair. Chresanto?. He let out a devilish laugh and turned on his heels and walking back up the brown wooden steps and making it to the top , looking back down at me and smirking before he shut and locked the door.