Chapter 9

______________________________________________________________________________________

Date: May 12th , 2015

Time: 10:46AM

Quote: “I realized it for the first time in my life: there is nothing but mystery in the world, how it hides behind the fabric of our poor, browbeat days, shining brightly, and we don't even know it.”   ― Sue Monk Kidd

______________________________________________________________________________________

Jacob Perez . . .

     I was the last one walking out and I shut the bookshelf back , pushing the book back in it's original place. I took a swing of my last amount of vodka and threw the glass bottle onto the ground watching it roll off into a corner and knocking softly against the wall. I noticed I was the only one standing in the room , and my vision was somewhat a small blur but that wasn't the problem . The problem was that my throat had a burning sensation from how fastly I drunk the vodka , knowing that it'll make your throat feel like someone's holding a match somewhat do your hand.

   I saw a moving figure in the house that Mackenzie came from , I walked up to the window but keeping my distance so that I wouldn't be spotted . Not easily anyway . I looked at the girl as she walked out the house , her apparel caught my eye there was somewhat a feeling as if I knew her. I watched as she stopped in her tracks and glanced my way , at first I thought that I was caught but she proceeded to what she was doing. I slowly moved closer to the window and watched as she fiddled with her key's as if she knew someone or something was watching her every move.

"Jacob!". Craig's outrageous voice , blared through my ears sending a ringing sensation through my ears. "Come down here right quick!".

"Alright!". I yelled , back as I glanced back at the window to notice that her car had already pulled off and zoomed down the street. I ran my finger's through my curly afro and walked out the door and went downstairs to see that Craig, Chresanto and Rayan sitting in there iron chairs and a empty seat left for me. "Okay , What's up?".

"Alright , here's the problem". Rayan started off , as he intertwined his fingers together and laid them onto his lap and leaning back. "Were running low on supplies , and therefore somebody needs to go get some meaning that we have to leave the house and try not to be spotted".

"Exactly , and I think there's some crazy shit going on over in Mackenzie's house". Chresanto said , running his hands through his curls and sighing. "Does anybody know if she lived with somebody or not?".

"Besides her visiting that dude Corahn... but then again..". I trailed off , trying to gather my memory bit by bit because I was still in a daze. "I did see a girl walk out her house , and her body was banging like sexy as hell but she looked over at the house and I felt as if I've seen her before maybe years ago but it's just.... I don't know man".

   Craig , Rayan , and Chresanto's eye's where darted at me in a shocked manner. I cut my slightly red eyes at them and placed my hand on my face and leaned forth onto my leg.

"So , you meaning to say there's a sexy ass women living in that house?". Craig , said with a devious smirk appearing onto his face as he rubbed his hands together. "I'll be the one to get the supplies don't worry about anything , just keep the girls company". He winked , and walked off to the china cabinet and opened the bottom drawer pulling out a clean black slate AK47 and putting it in his pocket.