Chapter 10

______________________________________________________________________________________

Date: May 12th , 2015

Time: 12:15PM

Quote: "The beauty and mystery of this world only emerges through affection, attention, interest and compassion . . . open your eyes wide and actually see this world by attending to its colors, details and irony."― Orhan Pamuk,

______________________________________________________________________________________

Mackenzie Sullivan . . .

I still laid on the ground in a fetus position , listening to some of the girls crying but Amanda and I sat or laid there keeping our distance from everyone. I sighed , slowly raising up leaning onto my right arm batting my eyes as I looked at every single girl. They looked , worn out , beaten to death , and hardly surviving.

"How long have these girl's been here?". I looked , over at Amanda whispering to her so that nobody else could hear hopefully. Amanda looked over at me , her orbs looking deep into mine glancing slowly from the girls and back to me.

"They've been here , for years...Maybe months". Amanda , started but she exhaled slowly before continuing. "Hell , I'm surprised there still even living".

I slowly nodded at her response , as I scooted back up against the bare wall that sent chills down my spine silence echoed in the room which wasn't even that large but I guess big enough for us to all fit in. I rested my head against the wall , as I looked at this girl that was staring at me from my head down to my bare feet.

"Yes?". I said , trying to hold back the attitude in my voice something that always pissed me off was when someone stared at me for a long amount of time like damn take a picture it'll last longer.

"What?". She said , shaking her head and rubbing her eyes as if she was sent back into a daze. "I-I'm sorry if I crept you out". Her head went from me down to her thighs , I looked at her she was a short brown haired women with white creamed colored skin. I guess they didn't discriminate long as they successfully concurred there pleasuring needs.

"It's okay". I said , nodding my head in the process and looking off into distance. I slowly breathed out , until I heard a door slam and them talking. I sat there until I watched at the bookcase slid open and they surprisingly had another woman. Her hands were tied up and there was a black bandana covering her eyes , and she seemed to be lifeless.

"Throw her down there!". Rayan , yelled throwing her body down the stairs. I watched as she tumbled down the stairs , rolling in circles until she landed in front of me still unconscious. I heard them deviously chuckle , mumbling words that I couldn't quiet make out before they shut the bookshelf and I listened for there footsteps to disappear. The other girls where just sitting there looking at her body , I sighed and thought to myself.

   I guess I have to be the curious one ... Like always ...

     I crawled over a little closer to her body , and started to take the bandana off her eyes. My nerves where going crazy , my heart felt like it was about to pop out it's chest , my stomach cringed into knots as I looked at her face to see that it was Cassidy laying there motionless. I bit down on my bottom lip as tears started to blur my vision.

Out of all people , I can't believe that Cassidy was captured by those crazy people .

   I shakily untied her hands , and laid my head on her chest trying to listen for her heartbeat. I heard her heart beating slowly , but at least I know she's alive. I also checked her pulse and it seemed to be beating fine to me, I sighed slowly as my chest tightened slowly.