Chapter 8

______________________________________________________________________________________

Date: May 11th , 2015

Time: (Skipping time) 8:00PM

Quote: The true mystery of the world is the visible, not the invisible.~ Oscar Wilde

______________________________________________________________________________________

Cassidy Williams . . . .

           I walked upstairs to the guest room , passing by Mackenzie's room which made me stop in my tracks. I walked to her room and opened her closed door , glancing in her room but only one thing caught my eye. Which was that her room was in exact view of the mysterious house across the street , I walked towards the window moving the red velvet curtain back some and gazing dearly at the house while thoughts rummaged my mind.

   What if Mackenzie suddenly wanted  to figure out what that house was all about?

   What if she ran into there yard and suddenly felt the vibe that she should proceed through the yard and eventually was caught and thrown into there house?

      I asked myself two question's , considering only one of them made accurate sense. I bit down on my lip contemplating dearly on which question should I focus on more of. I honestly need to help my friend but , I'd have to be highly sneaky even though if I wanted to go inside that house to know if she was in there. I'd be damn if I have a second chance to actually make it out of there alive . I slowly closed the curtain's back and walked out the room closing the door behind me.

     I made my way to my room and plopped onto the bed , I kicked off my Georgia Tech slipper's and pulled the rose bed spread back and slipped under the plush cover's and looked up watching the fan spin in circles until my eyes drew drowsy and I fell into a nice sleep.

                    Cassidy . . I need you to save my baby , please do anything to get her out of that shit hole of a house your first theory is correct. She is located in that house , try to get somebody there or anything that'll help her get out of there. It hurt's to have to see my daughter suffer , being abused and raped by those aggressive men. There so conceded about themselves that it's pathetic , just please help her get out of there. . .

"Please , Cassidy".

         Not but , 30 minutes into my sleep . I had this weird dream , or maybe it wasn't even a dream it felt like a message that was being sent out to me which honestly made no sense since the woman was a dark brown haired angel like figure that glowed up the whole dark room in my dream. My eyes flew open as I stared at the ceiling , and laid there as I continued to replay the dream which felt more like a vision over and over again in my mind.

"It's worth a try".

___________________________________________________________________________________

Date: May 11th , 2015

Time: 8:30 PM

Quote:  The true mystery of the world is the visible, not the invisible. ~Oscar Wilde

___________________________________________________________________________________

Mackenzie Sullivan . . . . .