Chapter 7

______________________________________________________________________________________

Date: May 11th, 2015

Time: 12:15PM

Quote: "One cannot be a mother without first being a person; family, husband, and children should not be allowed, as is so often the case, to steal a woman’s selfhood and her dreams."― Vannessagrace

______________________________________________________________________________________

Cassidy Williams . . . .

       Corahn and I arrived at the police station a couple minutes later , he parked in a parking space and turned the car off and we both stepped out of the car and walked into the police station. We both walked up to the front desk , waiting for the officer to finish typing what he was typing.

"How may I help you?". The officer's deep voice filled my delicate ears , I looked down and read his name tag . Officer Rodger's

"Well , um officer Rodger's we would like to report a missing person". I explained to him and he darted his eyes over to me and furrowed his eyebrows.

"Has the person been missing for at least twenty-four hours?". He asked as he fiddled with his pen , still gazing at me making me feel uncomfortable. I nodded my head and he pulled out a clipboard along with a black ink pen and handed to me.

"Fill out the information and we'll start the search". Officer Rodger's , told Corahn and I as we nodded and walked towards two empty seats.

"Alright , let's get started". Corahn suggested , and I began to fill out the information along with his help on certain area's.

       When we were finally done , I handed Corahn the clipboard and he walked up to the front desk and handed it to the man and turned on the heel of his shoes and walked back to me preparing to part his lips to speak.

"Officer Rodger's , said do we have any clue's to were Mackenzie might be?". Corahn asked , and I shook my head contemplating whether or not she's been stolen or she stepped foot in the house .

"Alright , they said they'll search all over town.. Whoever has Mackenzie couldn't have gotten far". Corahn said , trying to enlighten the mood.

      Momentarily , we where back at Mackenzie's house Corahn had dropped me off and left. I walked up to her house door and looked in the flower pot for her spare key. I Pulled out the key and unlocked the door , I felt as if someone was drilling a hole into my back. I slowly looked over my shoulder to see nobody there , I sighed in relief while holding my chest but my heart rate speeded up when I glanced at the House across the street . I know someone's in there but I haven't seen them since the night of that party.

     I shook off the feeling and quickly walked inside , closing and locking the door behind me. I walked to the kitchen and put my key's on the counter and grabbed a bottle of water from the refrigerator. I feel as I'm going crazy sooner or later I'm going to end up in a Psychiatric Ward .

___________________________________________________________________________________

Date: May 11th , 2015

Time: 12:45PM

Quote: "One cannot be a mother without first being a person; family, husband, and children should not be allowed, as is so often the case, to steal a woman’s selfhood and her dreams."― Vannessagrace