Chapter Three

C H A P T E R | T H R E E

The next morning I woke up feeling more tired than usual. Though, that probably had to do with the fact that I got hardly any sleep last night due to a certain boy on my mind.

Joseph fucking Sugg. He aggravates the death out of me, yet he always somehow manages to come into my mind.

I rolled out of bed as I yawned and walked over to the body length mirror I had situated in a corner of my room. I grimaced when I saw myself.

My eyeballs were nearly popping out of their sockets and my hair looked like a literal birds nest. I had dark bags under my eyes and what looked like dried drool on my chin. I quickly rubbed the drool off and ran my hand through my hair, attempting to untangle it, however it didn't work. I ended up pulling my hair into a messy bun and leaving it at that. I ran my hand down my face, to try get the tiredness off, and left my room.

After lightly running up the stairs, I saw Caspar sat on the couch with Joe, watching a football match on the TV. I tried as quietly as possible to sneak past them, grab some food and rush back to my room however, the floorboard creaked just as I stepped on it and they both looked back at me.

Caspar smiled at me and said, "Morning, A," I gave him a soft smile back and walked towards to kitchen.

"Morning, Casp," I replied. I glanced at Joe and said in a monotone voice, "Joe."

"Morning, Arielle," Joe said, giving me a soft smile. I just looked at him and looked away. I know it was rude of me to do that but we weren't really on good terms.

I quickly grabbed myself a bowl on cereal and made my way downstairs.

****

A few hours went by and suddenly it was 2:23pm and I realised I had work in around half an hour. I was already dressed and ready to go and now all I had to do was wait to leave. The convenient store I worked at wasn't far from the flat, only 5 minutes away, so I didn't have to leave early.

I thought that now was the time to confront Caspar on the whole Joe situation.

"Caspar!" I yelled from my room.

I heard the pit-pat of his feet above me and after a minute or so, his head poked through my door.

"Yeah?" He asked.

"Come in, you idiot," I said, laughing. He chuckled and walked into my room. I was seated on my bed and he took a seat on my office chair.

"So, what'd ya need, A?" He questioned.

I went straight to the point. "Why is Joe here?" Caspar looked down at his hands and then back at me.

"Right, well, first thing I'd like to say is that...I'm very sorry, A! I know how things are between you two and at first I wanted to say no but you know Joe is one of my best friends and I couldn't say no to him. I know I should've came to you first but it was honestly such a late notice. I never got time to tell you, especially with that date. Which went well, by the way. I'll let you know the deets later. But yeah, anyway, I'm sorry again, he needed a place to stay an-" I cut him off by chuckling.

"Caspar, Caspar, calm down, it's fine. I'm not mad. I mean, I am but then I'm not. Just a bit upset you didn't come to me first, you know. I don't mind him here, somewhat. It's awkward but I guess we'll have to live through it," I said, smiling. He gave me a big smile back and came to hug me.

"Thanks for kinda not being mad," he laughed. "I don't really want my two best friends to not get along."

"We kinda don't get along, Casp. I mean, he is my ex after all, and you know what went down. I still haven't forgiven him," I told him. All he did was nod and mutter something I couldn't comprehend. I furrowed my brows but ended up shrugging it off.

"Right, well, I'm off to work now. I'll be back at 7. I hope to hear more about your date over dinner," I said, giving him a smirk. I saw a hint of a blush make its way up his cheeks and I laughed. "Aw, little Caspar is blushing!" I exclaimed.

"Oh, shut up, Arielle, or I won't tell you anything," he said, trying to keep a straight face but I saw a hint of a smile. He got up from the chair and left the room and I followed behind him but not before grabbing my bag and shoes.

Once we got upstairs, I saw Joe sat on the dining table, with his laptop and his headphones in. He must've seen us once we past him because he took out his headphones and smiled at us.

I gave him a forced smile while Caspar said 'hey' to him.

"Okay, so I'm off. See ya later, Casp. Remember dinner," I said, winking. I looked over at Joe, who was staring at me. I gave him a nod, as if to say 'bye', and headed out the front door.

---

A/N: Here's chapter three. Hope you guys like it. I know it's a bit boring but I promise things will start getting intense soon. Just give me some time to get the plot going, yeah?

Anyway, hoped you all liked it! Vote, comment and whatever else you can do on here, haha.

-will edit when complete-

joee_sugg

EDIT: btw this is dedicated to my bae peak4me love you <3<3<3<3