Chapter Ten

C H A P T E R | T E N

After finishing the videos, the boys decided to go to the club. Conor asked me to join them and I happily agreed.

"Is it just us going or?" I asked as we sat in the uber that was taking us to our favourite go-to club.

"Caspar, Oli, Alex and Caspar's new girlfriend, Kasey are meeting us there," Josh replied and smiled at me from the front seat. Me, Jack, Conor, Joe and Mikey somehow managed to all fit in the backseat of the car. How we did it, I have no idea.

None of the boys seemed to notice the evil and bitchy side to Kasey like I did. They had all fallen for her tricks. I couldn't go bitching about her to them though because I had no proof and they would all just accuse me of being a jealous bitch. I know for a fact that some of the guys think that I'm jealous of Kasey because she's taking my friends away from me. If only they knew.

A few turns later, we made it to the club. We all jumped out of the uber and the muffled sound of the music played in our ears. I could see the strobe lights stream every now and again through the blacked out windows. We went over to the entrance and the bouncer smiled at us and let us through.

"Have a good night, Miss Arielle," Mike, the bouncer, said as he kissed the back of my hand. I blushed and thanked him before walking in.

The club was packed that night. All I could see were endless amount of heads, jumping to the beat. Me and the boys managed to squeeze our way through the crowd and to an empty table by the bar.

"What does everyone want?" Conor asked as he jumped up from his seat. We all told him our drinks and he went over to the bar to get them.

After a couple minutes of mindless chatting amongst our group, Joe spoke up, "The others are here." He looked up from his phone to look around the club.

I looked around and my eyes caught on a mess of blonde hair. Caspar. He had his arm wrapped around her waist and he whispered something into her ear to make her giggle and blush. My face turned into a glare as I witnessed that but I quickly replaced it with a short smile.

Caspar, Oli and Alex gave each of the boys a bro hug before engulfing me in a big hug together. I laughed as I greeted them.

I was surprised Caspar joined in on that. We hadn't been on speaking terms for the last couple of days. It wasn't because we were in an argument, no, it was all Kasey's fault. I never saw him because of her.

I sat back down on my seat and watched as Kasey said something to Caspar when he sat down next to her on the other side of the table. Caspar frowned at what she said and our eyes met. He gave a short smile before looking away. I frowned but thought nothing of it.

****

For the next few hours, I got drunk beyond my limit. Literally.

I kept having drink after drink. I wasn't the only one though. Everyone was fucked.

I was dancing on the dance floor with Jack. Very sexually, might I add. I'm not going to lie, when I'm drunk, I get sexually and touchy. I find any possible reason to just touch someone, even in the slightest of ways. It's kinda weird, but hey, I'm drunk when it happens so who's complaining!

I told Jack I was going to get another drink and asked if he wanted one too. He refused, kindly, and I trotted my way to the bar.

"One margarita with a twist, please," I said to the bartender and sat on one of the stools. The bartender nodded and started making the drink.

As I was scrolling through my phone, catching up on the old instagram and twitter, I felt a presence beside me. I looked to my left to see the one person I didn't expect to see come sit next to me.

Kasey Jones.

"Hi?" I said, unsure if it was my eyes playing tricks on me or this was actually happening. Kasey Jones, the girl that for some reason hates my guts, sat beside me. There were plenty more chairs to sit at but she chose the one next to me.

I am too drunk to comprehend that, I thought to myself.

And too drunk to even say the word, comprehend. I laughed at myself and my drunkness.

"Arielle," she simply said as she turned to look at me, her cocktail sitting perfectly in her hand.

"Urm, how may I assist you?" I asked, awkwardly, looking anywhere but her. I didn't know what she would do if I even glanced at her.

I'm not going to lie, she was sorta scary at times. And I'm usually one to not be scared of people, but she wasn't a good person; I could feel it. She gave off such a bad vibe. I didn't like it. I don't know how none of the other boys can see it.

"Cut the crap, Arielle," Kasey snapped.

I looked at her, weirdly, and said, "excuse me?"

"Look, I'm telling you now. Stay. Away. From. Caspar. I see the way you look at him. I know how you feel about him. But listen up, Arielle, he chose me. So, back off," she yelled. However, no one heard because of the music.

I stared at her in disbelief.

Did she really say that? Does she really think I like Caspar? Oh, my, never! He's like a brother to me! God, she is more delusional than I thought.

"You are one crazy girl, Kasey," I simply replied as I scoffed. I grabbed my drink that the bartender brought over and got up from my seat.

"Just stay away!" I heard her yell as I walked away.

I rolled my eyes and muttered, "fuck off, you crazy bitch."