Chapter One

C H A P T E R | O N E

"Now, that's how you win a game of FIFA!" I shout as I jump up from my seat and fist pump the air. I turn to look at Caspar with a grin on my face and he sulks down deeper into his seat.

"That's not fair, you cheated!" He exclaims, crossing his arms over his chest.

"And how would I do that?" I smirk at him and sit back down on the sofa.

"Erm...well, you...goddamn it..." he mutters. I laugh, shaking my head, and pat him gently on the head. He glares at me, swatting my hand away, and I laugh even more at him.

"You can't cheat in FIFA, Caspar. Well, I'm sure you can but I didn't," I tell him.

"Whatever, man, I demand a rematch," he utters, glaring at me.

"Well, if you insist on losing again, I'm down," I reply, smirking. He shoots daggers at me with his eyes and I grin. "Aw, Casp, it's just a game," I say, pinching his cheeks.

"Yeah, a game that you cheat on." He pouts.

"Hey, I'm not cheating. I'm just better than you."

"Oh, shut up and start the game," he says with a hint of a smile. I chuckle and press play.

****

"Well, well, well, would ya look at that?" I say, smirking. I turn to face Caspar and I see that he's glaring at the screen.

"This is rigged. You rigged this shit, Arielle," he says, getting up from the sofa and to the kitchen that's connected to our living room.

I laugh, shaking my head at him. He always does this when I win. I know it hurts his ego when he loses to a girl in any game so I am glad I'm actually better at FIFA than him. It is funny watching him get pissed off.

"Oh, stop whining, you dick," I say, smiling.

He opens the fridge door and pulls out two beer cans. He throws one to me and I nod in thanks.

"I will not stop whining. I'm still not over the fact that I lost to you. Again!" He exclaims, sitting back down next to me with his drink.

"Oh, shut up, Lee." I grin at him and he gives me a sarcastic smile back. "Now, enough about FIFA, what do you want for dinner?" I ask him as I stand up and make my way to the kitchen.

"Oh, right. I knew there was something I forgot to tell you," he mutters, turning the TV and PlayStation off.

I raise a brow at him. "What is it?"

"I've got a date tonight," he mumbles, taking a sip from his drink.

"Oh my god, with who?" I exclaim and run to the sofa. I sit cross legged in front of Caspar, eager to know who this mystery girl is.

"Remember when we went to that party last Friday?" He says.

I nod, "yeah, what about it?"

"Well, when you went off to the bar with that guy, I stayed at our table and this girl came over and asked if she could sit and I said yes of course. I mean, who would say no to an attractive lady?" I laugh, agreeing with him and signal for him to carry on.

He continues, "then, we started talking and turns out we have a lot in common. We talked for a while but then she had to leave so I decided to just go for it and get her number. She gave it to me, surprisingly enough and later that night, I asked her if she wanted to go on date and now we're here."

I squeal, my girly side coming out, "oh my god, I'm so choosing what you wear tonight!'

"What? No!" He exclaims.

"What? Yes!" I exclaim, nodding my head. I grab Caspar's hand and pull him down the stairs to his room.

"Come on, Arielle, do you have to do this?" He whines and sits cross armed on his bed.

I stand in front of his wardrobe, my brows furrowed. "Caspar, you hardly have any nice clothes," I say, completely ignoring what he asked.

"Hey! They're nice, just not date worthy," he exclaims, with a frown on his face.

"We seriously need to go shopping sometime this week," I mumble.

After looking through his wardrobe for another few minutes, I pull out a black button down shirt and a pair of black jeans.

"Wear this," I say, throwing him the clothes.

He huffs and goes into the bathroom to change. I sit on his bed, waiting for his return.

He comes back a few minutes later and I grin at him.

"Damn Lee, I'm pretty jealous of this girl now." I smirk and wink at him. A hint of a blush rose to his cheeks and I laugh. "Aw, Caspar-waspar's getting embarrassed."

"Shut up, Arielle," he mumbles with a smile. I chuckle, getting up from his bed and start to make my way upstairs. I hear him following behind me.

"So what time's your date?" I ask as I sit on the couch.

"Half 6," he replies. I look at my watch and the time reads 6:13pm.

"Well, you've got 17 minutes, mate."

"Shit, I have to get going," he declares. He grabs his shoes and quickly put them on. "I'll see you later, A," he says, grabbing his wallet and phone.

"Have fun! But not too much fun," I say, smirking as he runs out the door. I chuckle to myself at Caspar being in such a hurry. "Ah, kids will be kids," I mumble to myself, smiling.

---

A/N: OMG, hi guys, I'm back! So...what do you think of this new story idea? It's a Joe Sugg fanfic 'cause like I am seriously in love with him, you don't understand. But yeah, I feel like it's cliche but I promise you it isn't. Well, I hope it isn't. I mean, I'll try not to make it a cliche, haha.

Anyway, let me know your thoughts in the comments and if you like it, maybe you can give it a cheeky vote ;) haha.

Oh, BTW, you guys can picture Arielle as whoever. I don't really have an idea of what she looks like tbh. If you want, you can even picture it's yourself, haha. So, yeah, that's it. Hope you like it!

-will edit when complete-

joee_sugg