《Chapter 18》

"Sydney, it's fine okay? There's no reason to get upset..." Luke says softly into my ear, his breath giving me goosebumps.

I woke up to huge hate messages from fans. It talked about how I was a slut and that I should back off. I got another one that said I should kill myself. I also got some from the girls who were obviously in the 'fam', saying not to listen to what the jealous people were saying. The one that I can't get out of my head:

Dear Sydney, i know you're probably not even gonna open this bc you're probably getting a ton of hate rn. But this isnt hate. Im a total supporter of you two. Hes lucky to have you, but what you have to keep on your mind is that you're also lucky to have him. Treat him right, tell him you love him everyday. You are living all of our dreams right now and a lot of us are going to be jealous. You have our world, our happiness, our lives, in your hands. No pressure. Just rememeber that you are beautiful and to stay strong because the fam is here for you!
xoxo

"I think that I should go back to LA" I blurt out. "You know, so we don't have to worry or anything..."

"No! We'll be fine! You stay with us okay?" Luke laughs sadly.

"Luke, I don't know..."

"I can't go a full month without you Syd!" He says, hugging me from the side.

"A full month, I forgot about that part." I sigh.

"Yeah. So you're going to stay with us for the rest of the tour, then we'll go back to LA." he says, kissing my head.

"Lukers, I don't know how you do it. You get hate and can just blow it off you shoulder."

"You wanna know the secret?" he whispers into my forehead.

"Love overcomes hate. I do get lots of hate, but I also get love from my family and friends, and that's what makes everything worth it."

I nod.

"So, just pay more attention to the messages like that one that you've read almost a dozen times, and less on the one that you've read over twenty times."

I nod again and kiss his chin. The stubble he hasn't shaved yet scratched my lips.

"You missed." He laughs and plants a soft kiss on my lips.

"So you'll stay right?"

"Luke, I honestly think I should go back..."

"Nope! If you wont stay then I'll make you!"

He grabs me around my waist and flung me over his shoulder. He runs up the stairs, going two steps at a time. He turns left, flings the door open to the room at the end of the hall, and lightly closes it behind him so it wouldn't slam.

He throws me down on his bed and sticks his face on my neck and blows. I laugh hysterically, which makes him laugh too, but he doesn't stop.

"S-stop! You're spitting a-all over my n-neck!" I laugh.

"Nope. Not until you say you're gonna stay!"

He pulls off my neck and looks into my eyes. He kisses the spot on my neck. He breathes heavily out his nose and continues to kiss my neck. He moves up my jawline and kisses my bottom lip.

"Now, will you stay?"

"I guess..." I laugh. His eyes widen as he looks back down to at neck. His thumb brushes over the spot he was kissing.

"You didn't!" I laugh, running into his bathroom and looking in the mirror at the little red circle on my neck.

"Luke! This is going to make things worse! What if someone sees it?"