Chapter 30:

Crystal's POV

I couldn't sleep. I couldn't get out his grip. I couldn't do ANYTHING. He wouldn't let me leave the house or call anyone. I couldn't eat until he came home and brought me something to eat. I couldn't sneak my phone away while he was sleep because 1- Its battery was REALLY low and 2- He would've felt if I moved.

As soon as he left today, I found 50 cents and ran down to the beach to call someone on the pay phone.

Why didn't I think of this before? This whole time I've been abused and neglected. I could've left, but didn't because of love, but love is getting me nowhere...at least this 'love' isn't.

"Hello?" His voice. I needed to at least hear this because it's been days since we last spoke.

"Hey, Aubrey. It's Crystal. I have no time to explain, but PLEASE come to Crandon Park Beach."

"Crys, I'm at rehear--"

"If the answer is no then PLEASE say so. I need help. This is serious. Just speed here and take me to your place, but don't make it noticable."

"Alright. Here I come, stay where you at."

Chris's POV

I hate that I treat Crystal this way, but I can't lose her. I can't pick between her and Robyn...actually, I can. What I feel for Robyn is lust. She was my first love and the girl that took my 'love' virginity away. Fuck fucking, she taught me what making love was.

It was break time and me and her went into the break room. Fuck whatever Drake was doing, at least I'm the lucky one.