Chapter 33:

India's POV

I paid the cab driver and went up to a condo w/ King, still asleep. I knocked on the door and Crystal opened it. Nothing was swollen on her, but she was bruised up.

"Hey Indo!"

"Hey Cryssy!"

We hugged and went inside.

"You good?"

"As good as I can be while looking a damn mess."

"Girl, you STILL fucking killing these hoes!"

"Like Jason! I can say that these are hickies. I like the freaky ones, they sucked my eye, too."

We started laughing.

"I'm glad you're feeling better."

"Maybe feel invincible in the morning."

"About Aubrey... you gonna talk to him about Robyn?"

"No. Not really. It's the past. I just wanna move the fuck on."

"I sat the clothes down on the couch. You planning on having sex with Drake, tonight?"

"I don't know. I feel insecure about the bruises, but he don't care about them. I still feel uncomfortable, though."

"You don't think it's too soon?"

"I don't know. I need love and affection and he gives me that. Whatever happens, happens."

"Ok. I gotta go back home and cook for Ty. He gonna need the energy for tonight."

"Bye, boo. Talk to me tomorrow."

"You know I will. Bye."

I had the cab waiting so I got King and kissed Crystal goodbye.

Drake's POV

I got back home, eager as fuck.

"Crystal!"

She came into the living room with only a sports bra and a pair of boy shorts, revealing more patches of purple.

"I missed you."

She model walked gracefully over to me. She put her arms around my neck and inched closer to me, staring at my lips. I put my arms around her waist.

"I missed you, too." When I was saying that, my lips brushed across hers.

"How much?"

I picked her up bridal style.

"This much," I said, gesturing to my arms that were wide apart.

******

I laid her on the bed and was pushed up on top of her.

She pushed me to the side and said,"Why haven't you told me about you and Robyn when we were together?"

Damn!!

"I don't know. That's something that's not easy to just blurt out to the girl you love. I was young and we all make mistakes."

"Yeah. The past is the past, but fuck up now and I'm leaving."

"Ok. *chuckles* Goodnight."

"Not, now. We're going from start to finish."