7. Breakfast

"Do we know her name?" Gilbert's voice is the first thing to reach your ears.

You sat up immediately. "(Y/n)." You said, wide awake. Gilbert and Elizaveta stand a few meters away from you.

"Good morning, sleeping beauty." Gilbert smirks.

You stretch your arms above your head. Even though you hadn't "slept" in twenty four hours, you felt completely rested. "Good morning." You echo.

"(Y/n)," Elizaveta approaches you cautiously, testing your name on her tongue. "How about some breakfast?"

You blink at her. "That sounds lovely, thank you."

She smiles and leaves the room. That left you alone with Gilbert. "I was going to ask if you needed me to get you some clothes but it looks like you've already taken care of that."

You look down and pull the covers off your lap. You are still in the clothes you fell asleep in. Interesting. "Maybe you should get some clothes on." Your eyes settle on Gilbert's flannel pajama pants and nude torso.

"Maybe I should." His smirk widens. "We wouldn't want you drooling into your cereal." He teased.

You fling your legs over the edge of the bed and get down. "I'm going to find the kitchen." You blush as you hurry past him.

He snickers as you practically run out of his bedroom. Once in the hallway, you let out a breath.

"Ciao, bella!" A bubbly voice sounds from behind you.

You turn and see an amber eyed man walking towards you. "Feliciano, right?" You question, recalling his voice from yesterday.

"That's me. I don't know your name, though." He catches up to you.

"(Y/n)." You say with a smile. The atmosphere seemed calmer and happier with him around.

"What a beautiful name." He pats your shoulder softly. "Are you heading down for breakfast?"

You nod. "I am kind of hungry."

"My big brother taught me how to make crêpes." He ponders. "Maybe I could make you some one time."

"That's very kind of you."

"You should make some for me too!" Gilberts loud voice interrupts the calm atmosphere. You are surprised at how fast he got dressed.

Feliciano turns towards him. "Of course!"

The men accompany you down to the kitchen, chattering happily. The smell of fresh baked bread reaches your nose and you smile in contentment. Did Elizaveta make that?

"Oh finally!" Gilbert crows. "Liz made bread!" He smiles. It was as if he had read your mind.

The kitchen was a flurry of activity. Ludwig and Roderich were also in there, preparing breakfast. Ludwig was busy frying eggs and meat over the stove and Roderich was brewing coffee and steeping tea.

"I found some strawberries in your garden." An asian man said. Kiku, you assumed. He had a large ceramic bowl filled to the brim with fresh red berries.

Your stomach growled at the sight and overwhelming smell of all this food. Elizaveta rushed over to you, carrying a wooden cutting board. A fresh loaf of bread was set on it. "(Y/n), could you bring this out to the dinning room?" She turned and grabbed three jars of homemade jam off the counter and presses them into Gilbert's hands. "Don't break them." She hisses, glaring up into Gilbert's ruby eyes.

He sticks his tongue out at her. "This way." He says to you. You follow him into the dinning room.

A large table sits in the center of the ornate room. The dark wood is covered by a white, lacy table cloth and seven place settings. Fresh flowers sit in a vase at the center of the table.

You put the bread next to the vase and Gilbert puts the jam beside the bread. He looks down at you. "She makes the best bread and jam."

"It smells really good." You say, smiling.

The rest of the group wanders in, carying rich smelling food. Everyone settles down around the table and begin serving themselves. You take a seat between Gilbert and Roderich.

Gilbert cuts you a slice of bread. "Try the strawberry jam."

You thank him and slather a spoonful on the bread. Once everyone had their food and were enjoying themselves, Roderich spoke up.

"I suppose you're wondering how you got here?"