[2] : First Encounter

I was standing outside, in front of his cabin while the one who had walked me here was inside. He said he would call for me. I was sitting over a couch and moving my head around, tapping my feet, getting restless with the wait.

What a beautiful office this was. Though it was black and white mostly, a bit of grey here and there but it was so classy. People were walking around, busy in their work, no one even once looked at me.

The girls there walked in their five inch stellatoes, donning those slender, sleek pencil skirts, grey or black with white shirts. It was as if they all had one uniform allotted to them yet they looked absolutely sexy in those. Not a fat girl there. They walked the office corridors as if they were some models walking the ramp. Each of them was in the perfect shape to walk down a ramp.

So peculiar Mr. Perfect Malhotra?

Well this somehow spoke for the rumors. Having hot girls all around and still not being the way he was rumored to be? Nah! Crap.

The men over there weren't less. Hotness all around, I was drooling! He did have a nice taste in men too. It was good for me, I wouldn't have to spend days there just watching that one face which I was not a bit fond of. I could always get a nice fresh and hot breather!

"Ms. Writer.. You can now walk in.." my thoughts were interrupted by Cabir. I didn't realize when he came out of that cabin.

"Umm.. Okay. Thank you." I said standing up.

"Be a little careful there.. The man has a bad temper. And he isn't one those friendly guy types, so.. Work is all you can do." He winked at me.

"Work is all I am here to do." I smiled confidently.

"Well okay then! In you go..!" He pointed at the door and walked away smiling.

Wait what? He was leaving me alone with that creep? I mean.. I am strong and confident but I've never met or been in company with any such person like Manik Malhotra was rumored to be.

"Okay Nandini Murthy, last assignment here, give it your best! You can do it" I took a deep breath in and knocked the door in front of me.

"Come in." said a stern voice.

Without uttering a word I walked into his cabin and damn! Was I spellbound? Yes, I was.

Was that a cabin even?

Is this how a cabin looks like in reality too?

I mean I had seen one if these in the movies, but wow. Perfection at its best.

I forgot what I was there for and just kept on moving my head left to right, up and down checking out the classy interiors of the room I had entered.

White as milk, the floor was. Fine glass furniture all around. Even this room had all black and white and a bit of grey here and there. There were windows, huge windows. One could actually see the city of Manhattan from there. I had lost myself into the prettiness of this cabin I had walked into and if it wasn't for him, I wouldn't have returned back from the lost world.

"Excuse me, Ms. Murthy? Are you here to ogle at the walls?" My attention was brought back by the same stern voice and I saw a man sitting right in front of me.

Damn, the man was HOT and handsome. If I wouldn't had an image of him formulated already in my mind, I would have fell flat there on the crystal clear marble floor but, thank goodness, I was able to walk and talk decently.

"Umm... I'm sorry... Uh.. Its a really nice cabin Mr. Malhotra." I said as I approached his table.

"Yeah? Well you could write about this cabin leaving me out of it then." He snapped at me.