[6] : The PACT & First Fight

"Navya, I'm sorry I couldn't make it home last night. I'll come back soon. Let your mind run wild :* xD"

I dropped a text message to Navya and I slid open the windows of his room and walked out into the balcony.

It was such a serene place, greenery all around, fresh air brushing past my face making my hair sway along the breezes. All that was hidden from me last night because of not much light was clearly visible now.

I stood in a balcony that faced the back of his big mansion. In front of me was a beautiful wide lake, calm as the morning that day. Birds could be heard singing their songs at a distance, the trees swayed lightly as the wind brushed past them. I so wanted to live in a place like this. Green grassy land was the only thing that could be seen as far as my eye could sight. I had wrapped myself in a black linen that had earlier covered the bed in which of us had been last night.

Amidst the admiration of the beautiful place I stood in, my mind raced back to the events of last night. I had literally begged him to kiss me, if not in words, my expressions and tone clearly told how much I wanted his lips over mine. I had only expected to have just his lips but my lips wasn't the only destination for him. After his sweet torture to my lips he had carried me up into this room. He put me on the bed without moving his eyes from mine. Though my lips were completely swollen, I still wanted his presence over them. He undid his clothes leaving just a piece of cloth onto him and landed over me. His completely naked, well almost completely naked body had my eyes stuck onto it. It was then when his lips trailed all over me. I hadn't reached that far in my head but maybe he had. I couldn't stop him, I was hypnotized by his tortures and his touches. He quickly undressed me out of that beautiful dress he had asked me to wear, leaving my underclothes on. His hands touched every bare part of my body that he could and his lips trailed along. He had been successful in turning me on. My brain refused to command any signal to me, it was just the desires that made me give into his pleasurable tortures. I couldn't move an inch under his muscular structure, he was all onto me. He lips reached the nape of neck and I could feel him have a bite of my skin there. My hands clasped his shoulders tight, his bare body was smooth as butter. His movements were fast, he didn't wait to even look up at me and continued his work very efficiently. I could still hear my own moans from last night echoing in my ears.

"Beautiful, isn't it sweetheart?" I was brought back into the present by his gorgeous voice.

"Yeah.. I love this" I smiled as the light wind brushed past my face.

He stood next to me, covered in a white robe.

He wasn't there next to me on the bed when I had woken up. Maybe it was all about sex for him. It was all about sex for me too, I had clearly made up my mind that come what may, love had no space in me.. At least not for him, but I somewhat felt a bit bad about not finding him there the next moment I woke up. But I'm sure he had slept in besides me.

"About last night.." He faced me leaning his back against the railing.

"Yeah.. About that.. I'm.." I didn't know what to say. I had just asked for a kiss but he had given me so much more than that.

"I want it everyday." He wasn't hesitant in his tone, confident as ever.

"Everyday?" I was taken aback by his sudden demand.

"Everyday day till whatever time you spend with me, I want you." He stepped forward to lessen the gap between us.

"I... Um..." I looked here and there as the nervousness took over again. I couldn't step back because there was nothing but a wall behind and his feet didn't seem to stop.