Chapter Fourteen

Sydney, Australia.

Anna.

"So what are we doing for dinner?" I asked, skipping into the kitchen.

All three of the boys were around the island, doing their own work. My job was to look up computer things but I always got the same results.

This one was one of our most difficult missions so far. Especially with my father not being by my side, guiding me through the difficult times.

I really missed him. Maybe I'll have to call him some time.

"Typical Anna. Always worried about food." Nate joked. I rolled my eyes and shoved him playfully.

"I'm human! And humans have to eat!" I whined. All three boys chuckled, making me frown.

"Why don't you just go get McDonalds?" Jack suggested.

My nose scrunched up in disgust. "Fast food is nasty and is bad for you." I stated.

Jack rolled his eyes, and then landed them on me. I returned the gesture and then stuck my tongue out at him, like a 5 year old.

"You're so dramatic." He laughed.

"Yeah, well," Sam spoke up while grabbing his keys off of the counter. "You learn to live with it."

¥

We arrived at Quay, one of the most recommended restaurants near the Sydney harbor. Or as Sam says so.

We were all seated and had already gotten our drinks.

As I scan menu, I feel eyes on me. I look up, expecting it to be one of the guys, but they were all looking at their menus or phones.

I decide to shrug it off, convincing myself it was a stupid feeling.

"Are we ready to order?" Our waiter came up, pen in his right hand, and a notepad in the other.

"I'll have the Blackmore Wagyu Smoked Oyster, please." I say, setting my menu down.

I zone out as the boys order their food and look around. That same feeling was still present and I was sure someone was looking at me.

Finally, when my eyes were skimming the crowd, a older man, about in his 20's, was looking at me intently.

Across from him was a blonde, looking down at a book, not paying attention to the man at all.

I offered him a smile, but he quickly looked away, as if he got snapped out of his daze.

Creepy.

"Hey, you alright?" Jack asked me quietly, putting his hand on my knee.

I nodded in return. I didn't bother to tell them about the man because I know they would blow it all out of proportion.

"Hello?" I snap my head up and see Sam on the phone. I give him a confused look and he shakes his head at me.

"." He answered the person. Oh lord. I hated when he spoke Spanish.

"¿Que?" He had a distinct look on his face, listening to the person on the other end of the line.

"Yo entiendo." He waited another couple of moments. I guessed the person was responding.