7

~•Jasmine•~

I finally pulled up to Seth's house and saw Seth waiting for Erick I guess, Erick got out and face Seth a boy hug. I turned off the car and went to get Max out, I unbuckled her seatbelt and got her out the car.

"Play with the little kids while I talk to your brother and his friends okay." I signed she nodded and walked to the little girls and boys that was playing in the middle of the yard. I stood up and walked to them.

"Erick." I said getting his attention. He looked at me and walked over to me.

"What?"

"Ask Seth, where Embry is, because I really need to talk to him." I said he nodded.

"Seth!" He yelled gaining his attention. He jogged over to us and looked at him.

"Wassup man?" He said Seth was a happy bright little boy he gave off a positive vibe hopefully it will rub off on Erick.

"Where's Embry my sister wants to talk to him?" He said pointing to me. Seth looked at me and smiled bigger.

"Right this way." He said walking in front of us, I looked back at Max and she seems occupied by the kids, she looked at me and I told her to come with me. She said goodbye and ran to me. I grabbed her hand and we walked 5 minutes away from the car to this open house with the guys from the beach in it. I stopped and made Max stand behind me. Seth yelled out a weird noise making there heads turn to Max and I they already knew Erick but Max and I are new. I looked over and met Embry's eyes I saw Seth and my brother whisper something to him and he stood up walking towards me. I looked down at Max.

"Can I go back to playing with the kids? They are right there?" She signed I looked over and saw them playing closer to the house. I nodded and she ran back to them

"Hey." I jumped and saw him closer to me.

"Hey can we talk somewhere else?" I asked he nodded and I followed him. We were walking down this road so I just started talking."okay so I was thinking about your question you asked me that night." I said he chuckled.

"It's okay if you say no, I did kind of push you into it."

"Yeah but-." He cut cut me off.

"and jumped to conclusions. I was just to caught up in the moment." He said facing me.

"Okay but-." He cut me off again.

"And I know you probably think I'm a total weirdo for saying all those things to you last night but I meant every word."

Embry I-." He did it again.

"I probably made things awkward again God I can't do anything right that's why-." I cut him off by smashing my lips on his and gripping his hoodie.I pulled away and looked at him he was shocked.

"I want you." I said he smiled and picked me up spinning me in the air.

"Are you serious?" He said I nodded looking down at him since he still had me in the air. I hugged him as he kept spinning us.

*****

We walked back hand in hand but I let go because Max ran up to us, I picked her up and she smiled.

"Almost time to go so go say goodbye." I said while signing she nodded and went to the kids.

"When can I see you again?" Embry asked I thought about it. When can he see me, I barley come over here. I shrugged my shoulders.

"I don't know I don't live over here and we barley come over only when Erick wants to visit his little friend he likes."

"Britt? Kim's sister?"

"I guess." So that's her name.

"Then come over to my house to visit me." He said I bit my lip. And nodded. He told me where he lived and I took Max and we left. Erick stayed because well he doesn't listen and he wanted to do Seth's mom is taking him back home.

*****

I sat Max on the counter and took out her hearing aid and put them up.

"Jasmine come on can you do it one more time." Max signed and giving me puppy dog eyes. I sighed.

"Okay fine once more." I was about to do it when the door swung open and Erick came inside with Embry? "Sorry next time kid." I signed she pouted but it changed once Erick came in. She reached for him and he picked her up walking her to her room."put her to sleep!" I yelled.

"Got it." He yelled back. I looked over and saw Embry staring at me." Your so gorgeous." He said hugging and looking down at me. I smiled.

"Thank you handsome." I said pecking his lips. He laughed and set his forehead on mine.

"Get some sleep okay?" I nodded and walked him to the door, I gave him one last kiss then closed and locked the door.