16

I woke up from the best night Embry and I shared together and laid on the pillow as the covers covered my naked body. I heard the shower stop and seconds later Embry step out. He had his towel at his waist and his hair was wet, I sat up holding the covers and he smiled at me. I grabbed some clothes and went back in the bathroom and minutes later the hair dryer came on then he finally came out in some black sweats and a black hoodie, and now fluffy hair, he sat on the bed and I laid on his back as he sat up. I slid my hands in his hoodie and down his chest feeling his warmth. He chuckled and I smiled setting my head on the side of his.

"I love you." I said he smiled and looked at me from the corner of his eyes.

"I love you too." He said I kissed his cheek and we sat there just thinking in silence.

"Tomorrow is the day I go home." I said he closed his eyes and sighed.

"I know do t remind me." He said getting up I pulled my hands out his hoodie and I held the covers."that's why I'm not going anywhere till you leave." He said coming closer to my face. My hair dropped in my face covering my right side of my face he kissed my nose and got in my face some more making me lean back."got it." He growled at me I giggled and wrapped my arms around his neck as he laid on top of me. He looked at my now bandage arm and kissed it.

"Got it." I said pulling his ear making him laugh.

*****

I slipped on a black hoodie crop top and my black sweats just to match with bae. I walked out the room and into the kitchen Embry was now cooking with only sweats and no hoodie. So much for matching. I thought. I walked behind him and hugged his waist.

"What's cookin' good lookin'." I said he chuckled and pulled me so now I was under his arm.

"Well you said you like chicken alfredo sooo." He said I gasped.

"Oh my gosh really? I love you so much for this." I said looking at the pot. He laughed and picked me up setting me on the island.

"Wait I'm not done." He said I pouted crossing my arms dramatically and he looked at my lips and pecked them and went back to cooking. The doorbell went off and I turned my head to that direction.

"I got it!" I yelled jumping off the island and running to the door.

"Oh no you don't!" He yelled running after me, I kicked it up a notch and used my super speed and opened the door. It was Quil. I rolled my eyes and Embry saw my expression he looked at the door and I crossed my arms. Embry's facial expression changed real fast. "What do you want Quil?" He said the cold air touched my revealing stomach and was very replaced by Embry's warm hand pulling me behind him. I looked over his shoulder as Quil began talking.

"Look I came to apologize to her. I was just following orders." He said apologetically.

"So hurting her is your order? We keep people safe not kill or hurt them!" Embry said as his voice rise. I set one hand on his back and he started calming down. I love how he relaxes to my touch.

"I know and that's why I'm hear to apologize to her, because I can't sleep at night knowing that I hurt your imprint plus I know when she leaves your coming after me." He said Embry chuckled and so did I because it was true. I walked around Embry and Quil's  eyes landed on me.

"I forgive you scruffy." I said he sighed and smiled.

"Thanks Bubba." He said hugging me he hugged for a few minutes and Embry cleared his throat telling us that's long enough and he pulled me back kissing my forehead.

"Bye scruffy." I said he waved and Embry closed the door.

"Bubba?" I giggled and looked at my fingers.

"Don't you have chicken cooking?" His eyes opened wide and he ran to the kitchen. I busted into laughter and jumped on the couch turning on the tv.