22

I saw Max's window broken and her bed in the middle of the room and every picture she made ripped up her room was trashed. I let a breath out and felt my tears come down.

"Max." I whispered. I set one hand on my mouth and walked in I set my shoes down and dropped to my knees. I picked up her white and pink bunny she loves and looked around at her messy room. I sighed and let my tears fall. Someone kidnapped my little sister. Someone kidnapped my little sister. Someone kidnapped my little sister. Kept replaying in my mind. I got up with her bunny and watched as the cops left I heard the front door close and the lights in front leave slowly. I looked over and saw her necklace on her nightstand, I grabbed it and more tears came out, I felt my eyes glow black as tears kept pouring out. Everything in her room lifted up in mid air and nothing was touching the ground only me. The papers floated around and her bed. The door swung open and I felt warm muscular arms around me then I was turned around, it was Embry. He spoke to me but no words came out, I blocked him out. He kept speaking to me then he took the bunny and necklace out my hands. I snapped out of it making everything drop to the floor making a loud noise then hugged him crying in his shirt. "She's gone." I cried."it's my fault, I should have never left."

"No it isn't. Jasmine look I promise we'll find her. Just don't blame yourself you didn't know this was going to happen." Embry said kissing my forehead, he's right. I let go and he looked at me, I didn't make make any contact with him, I just looked down. Erick! Erick! ERICK! I could tell Embry felt my anger as he held onto my waist. I got out his grip and fast walked downstairs where everyone was sitting, but this time the whole pack was here and Edward, Bella, Alice, Jasper, and Carlisle. Erick looked at me.

"Jasmine, I-." I cut him off by grabbing the back of his neck and dragging him outside Britt growled at me but she knew not to attempt to do anything, I was livid. I walk barefooted in the woods and everyone was behind us as I threw Erick on the ground and squinted my eyes at him.

"Talk NOW!" I said he hissed in pain and I crossed my arms looking at him get up.

"Chill Jasmine I know your mad but-." I cut my eyes to Paul and he shut up.

"A vampire came in while we were all downside watching a movie, he was quiet and he locked the door and took Max while she was sleeping."

"That's no excuse for you to not keep your senses up, if it was Britt you would have been up there so fast. Or anyone else for that matter but not Max." I said he threw his head down and I scuffed. I looked back at Embry and everyone else and back at Erick.

"I am so s-."

"Run." I whispered. He looked at me in confusion.

"W-what."

"Run!" I yelled. He jumped back and used his super speed to run. I sighed and took off after him everyone ran after us trying to calm me down.

*****

I walked around my room getting dressed for the fourth time. It is 3 in the morning and I have have not rested trying to find Max. The scent goes away about 35 miles in the woods. I slipped on my grey and black sweats with my black long sleeve and I brushed my hair out making it puffy and tied on my black vans, I walked down the hall and saw Erick sleep in his bed, I didn't bother him, after I already hurt him earlier, but after that we are now on good terms, he has been looking for her to, I thank him now for taking responsibility into his little sister, even though it would have been better if he would have done it earlier. I walked out the door and ran into the woods.