21

Embry and I was going on a date and I was told to dress nice, so here I am. Erick invited Britt over to help watch Max due to her shifting but since Britt is related to Kim, Kim and Jared came along to so their here, I looked in my mirror and smiled lightly then walked out my room hearing my shoes click against the floor as I walked through the hall and downstairs. I walked in the living room and Max was pouting on the floor as Erick was all over Britt and Jared all over Kin as they sat in the couch. Max turned and saw me her eyes lighten up and she signed.

"Help me." She said I nodded and set my hand up and she nodded.

"Okay listen up!" I said giving attitude." If you guys are going to be here pay attention to Max at least, well at least till she falls asleep. And if I hear that she is being mistreated in anyway, I'm coming after all of you." I said about to walk away but stopped." Especially you Erick." He nodded and so did everyone else.

"Awe look at Pooka taking charge." Jared said reaching for my hand on the edge of the couch, I chuckled and walked to the door as it rang. I opened it and Embry stood there as the door swung open. I smiled and he did the same.

"You look gorgeous, wow, you look amazing, w-wow." He said I blushed and hugged him.

"You look handsome." I said he hugged me tight and I released.

*****

We were out eating at a local restaurant it was nice.

"I remember when I was running in my wolf form and it was raining and I slipped down a a hill and went off a cliff and into the ocean I was soaked and freezing, but that was back then when I first shifted." He said I started laughing and he laughed to, tears were coming out my eyes and I was holding my stomach from laughter. It died down and he just stared at me.

"You are so beautiful." He said holding my hand from the other side of the table, I smiled and sipped my water.

"I know you've told me a million times, but thank you."

"And I'll tell you a million more till the end, I'm in love with you and I'll make sure everything is perfect just the way you want it, I love you Jasmine Knight." I wiped away my tear and he came around and stood on one knee. He wiped away my tear."why are you crying beautiful."

"Because no one has ever loved me like you do, and I thank you for being the first." I said, he set his hand on my cheek as his fingers were behind my ear I closed my eyes feeling his warmth.

"Jasmine, promise me something?" He said, I nodded opening my eyes, he pulled out a black box. I nodded and he held both my hands in one of his."

"Anything." I whispered. He looked down and opened the box revealing a diamond promise ring. I gasped and he looked back at me.

"Promise we will be together no matter what, and our love will be solid." He said.

"Yes." I said he looked down and back at me.

"I love you." He said putting the ring on my finger. I wrapped my arms around him and he stood up. People started clapping and he spun me around and kissed me.

"Forever." I said looking up at him in his eyes.

"Forever." He said smiling.

*****

We were done eating and we were headed to the car, I stopped and my stomach turned and I held on to Embry's jacket as I leaned over and saw my reflection in his car, my eyes started glowing white and I hid my face in his chest so no one will see.

"What's wrong?" He asked concerned.

"Something is wrong with my sister." I said.

"Get in the car we'll go." He said opening the door. I shook my head.

"No it will be to slow. I'll run, meet me at my house." I said he nodded and ran to his side of the car and got in, I looked around to see if anyone was looking and I took off running, I got there and the door was open and police was in and out the house I jogged in and police held me back.

"I live here let me through." I said he let me go and I jogged in and Erick and Britt was talking to the police Erick had red puffy eyes and Britt was calming him down.

"Jasmine." Jared called. I looked over and him and Kin came up to me, I scrunched up my eyebrows and looked around, I didn't hear what they were saying so I walked down the hall to find Max.

"Where is Max!" I said walking to her room where police were. I walked in and.....