17

~•Jasmine•~
🌹

I have to go." I said as Embry hugged my waist. I giggled and he talked in my tummy, I laughed because it tickled. He let go and looked at me then hugged me again.

"I don't want you to go." He whined. I ran my fingers through his hair as he didn't let my feet touch the ground.

"I know but my brother and sister needs me." I said he set me down and gasped.

"Come live with me all of you." I smiled and touched his cheek.

"My brother would not deal with it." He pouted and I smiled I kissed his pouting lips. He smiled and pulled my pockets on my romper into his lower half and he set his forehead on mine making our nose touch. I giggled and he smashed his lips on mine.

"Mmmm I love you so much." He said into the kiss. I touched his jaw and broke the kiss.

"I love you too." I said. "Okay I have to go pick up my brother and Max from school so let me go so I won't be late." I said grabbing his hands from my waist.

"I'll come with you." He said getting in the front seat. I shook my head and got in the car.

"Really?" I said he nodded and buckled his seat belt." Okay." I said buckling mine. "First stop Max school." I said driving away from his house.

*****

"Hey Maxie." I said signing bending over to her level. She smiled and ran over to me hugging me.

"Hey Jazzy I've missed you so much." She signed back.

"Ive missed you to I signed walking back to the car.

"Is Embry in the car." She signed.

"Yes he is so be nice please." I signed she smiled and nodded. I opened the back door and picked her up putting her in her car seat.

"Jazz how do you say hello max." Embry said looking at me from the front seat. I showed him and he looked at Max and did it. She giggled and said hello. I buckled Max up and got back in and went to Erick's school. We got there and there was a huge crowd I parked the car and saw a spiky head kid.

"I'll be back." I said getting out.

"Be careful!" Embry yelled. I nodded but barley paid attention to him, I walked to the crowd and saw Erick arguing with some other kid.

"Erick come on let's go!" I said pulling his arm. He snatched away and just stood there looking at the other kid.

"You better listen to your sister little doggy." He said my head snapped to him and I raised my eyebrow. Then a face I thought I wasn't going to see came out a no where. Alex. I thought Sam and the guys took care of him.

"Anthony enough let's go!" He said looking at me but raised his voice at the boy. Everyone cleared the way and now it was just me and him and my brother.

"What the hell I thought?"

"I was dead? Thought those wolfs took care of me? Well think again baby girl." I backed up and grabbed Erick but he was glaring at them both. I felt a hand touch my waist and I looked down and Embry was glaring at Alex.

"Erick go to the car and stay with Max." Embry said he stayed put then sooner he walked to the car and got in with Max.

"Embry don't do this at least not here." I said but he didn't listen.

"Don't you ever come near her!" He grumbled at him. Alex laughed and got in his face.

"She will be mine, but what you don't know I've been watching her." Embry clenched his fist making Alex laugh again."oh yes I've been watching her for a long time to when you guys made love those nights to when she left earlier from your house. Isn't she a dime her hair, her soft skin, her soft. Pink. Lips." He said Embry's chest heaved up and down and I grabbed his hand and pulled him away from him.

"Please don't." I said he calmed down and we looked back at him and he was gone. I sighed and we got back in the car.

"You guys need protection." Embry said looking straight ahead.

"No we don't were super humans. We can handle ourselves." Erick said.

"But that's not enough." He said. I looked in the rear view mirror and looked at Erick. I was about to speak when the car got rammed into and it started flipping.

I love Max she is so cute I had to use her because she was the only person who fit the book. But till next time.