20

I was with Embry at Emily's house with my brother and and sister and we were all laughing having a good time. It mostly took my mind off the whole Volturi thing. I looked over and Erick was talking and blushing over Britt. It was cute and Max was playing with the other little kids. I smiled then frowned I looked over at Sam and he was all over Emily. I loosened Embry's grip around my waist and stood up. He looked at me and I touched his shoulder and smiled. I walked over to Sam and he took his attention off Emily and gave it to me.

"Hey Jazz."

"Hey Sam. Can I uh talk to you." I said putting my hands in my back pockets and looking at Emily. He nodded and looked at Emily and kissed her. I bit my lip and walked out the house with Sam right behind me. I slapped Erick's head and he chuckled with his head cocked to the side and him holding his head. I giggled and stopped on the side of the house.

"What's up?" He said looking down at me.

"Well, I think..." I huffed and looked back at Max as she ran around." Max is a werewolf." I said Sam raised a eyebrow and nodded.

"How do you know?"

"Well I did research from my family and my great grandfather was a wolf and my great grandmother wasn't so My brother and I inherited our great grandmothers and mothers ability but it was supposed to come to us but it skipped us and went to Max. Plus when I went to check on her last night she was a little wolf laying in her covers sleep."

"You guys will be moving over here no ifs, ands, or, buts." He demanded walking around me. I scrunched up my eyebrows and turned around.

"I'm tired of people telling me what to do!" I said pouting crossing my arms waking back into the house. Embry looked at me and smirked then motioned for me to sit in his lap. I walked over and sat in his lap still pouting. Embry kissed my head making me smile a little.

"It's okay Bubba." Quill said shaking my leg. Embry growled and I leaned back on him making him laugh.

"No that's Pooka." Jared said eating some chicken. I smiled and nodded at him.

"No she is mine that's what she is." Embry growled at them.