13

I woke up to the sun shining through the windows and turned over and saw Embry not in bed but at the door frame looking at me. I sat up holding the covers up to me and looked back at him.

"Now I know for a fact that this imprinting thing isn't taking over, it's just your natural beauty." He said I blushed and set one hand on my face covering it up.

                    ~•Embry•~

I watched as Jasmine slept she was really beautiful, I know my inner wolf didn't choose her like everyone else I choose her. She is my soul mate my everything and last night was the icing on the cake.I will kill for her. She moved in her sleep and calmed back down she clung to the sheets as she sleep making her look so adorable. Her hair fell in her face as she curled into a little ball. The sun shined on her beautiful skin as it came in. She scrunched up her eyebrows and her hazel eyes opened. Looking for me on my side of the bed. She reverted her eyes to me, she sat up still clung to the covers and her hair falling in her perfect little face.

"Now I know for a fact that this imprinting thing isn't taking over, it's just your natural beauty." I said, she set one hand on her face covering her pink cheeks, I smiled lightly and walked over to her. I moved her hands and she looked at me. I touched her chin and smashed my lips on her soft ones. She let go of the covers and wrapped both of her hands on my neck pressing her naked body up against my bare chest. I leaned back and she stopped the kiss.

"I love you." She said looking at me.

"I love you too." I said she smiled and kissed me some more times.

"Embry remember when you told me about the tribe and you guys legends and about shifters and imprinting?"

"Yeah why."

"Was all that about you and you guys assenters?"

"Yeah." She nodded and laid on my chest, I grabbed the covers and wrapped us up in them.

"That's cool." She said. We sat there and just enjoyed each other's presence in silence.