12

I woke up and found myself in Embry's room he walked in and saw me making a smile appear on his cute face. I smiled back and reached for him. He came over and sat down next to me, I sat up and pecked his cheek.

"What time is it?"

"It's 11:30." He said taking off his shoes. I nodded and gasped.

"Oh shit I forgot." I said running to the phone.

"What did you forget?" Embry said walking up behind me as I set the phone against my ear.

"I forgot to check on my brother and sister, God knows what he is doing to her right now." I said he laughed and grabbed my thigh making me jump in his arms, he sat me on the counter as I waited for someone to pick up the phone.

"Hello?" I heard Erick say.

"Oh my gosh hey you didn't burn the house down I see." I said breathing out Embry chuckled and rubbed up and down my sides.

"Yea were fine Jas I just put Max to sleep, which was hard as fuck."

"Hey watch your mouth!" I said strictly I had a feeling he rolled his eyes but I didn't care."and stop rolling your eyes." I said grinning. He laughed and so did I. I felt Embry pull my shirt up and he started kissing all over my stomach and my neck knowing him he left love marks.

"So what's been going on?" I said biting my lip and running my fingers through Embry's hair.

"Nothing really, Max and I are actually bonding. I've been picking up a few sign language signs from her." I mouthed for Embry to stop but he kept going.

"That's good. What about her bedtime stories?" Embry pulled my shirt off and threw it on you couch leaving me in my black bra and black leggings. I took my hair out my bun letting it fall and I looked at him, he bit his lip and I grabbed his chin pulling him towards me and kissed him.

"Well we watch tv till she falls asleep, even though I can't sign doesn't mean she can't read my lips......slowly." He said I giggled and pulled away from Embry's soft lips.

"Yeah. Okay before I let you go tell me the truth have you got into any trouble at school since I've been gone?"

"To tell you the truth yes, but it wasn't my fault."

"And why not?" I said raising a eyebrow. Embry pulled at my leggings but u held a grip to them.

"Because he challenged me at track so I won and he got upset so when I went to pick up Max later that day, he was there and he ran into Max on purpose knocking her over making her cry so I got mad......and we fought and I won....." Embry snatched my leggings off and I gasped.

"Erick what did I tell you, don't get into trouble." I said Embry stood back and just stared at my body."stop!" I mouthed to him but he shook his head no.

"Yea I know it's just once you hurt my family of course I'm going to get mad." He said.

"Yea I know, it's just if you get caught again this will be your third school you would have to transfer to."

"Yea. I know. I'm working on trying not to find trouble okay!"

"Calm down Erick." I said smoothly in the phone. I heard him sigh and come back to the phone." You good?"

".........Yea I'm fine just tired now since you wanna call so late." I laughed.

"My bad, I was sleep I had a long day." I said looking at Embry he smirked and I blushed.

"yea with Embry." I felt myself blush even more.

"Shut up." I said he laughed.

"Alright talk to you later, maybe earlier next time." I laughed again.

"Yea okay.Kiss Max for me." I said.

"Alright bye."

"Bye." I said hanging up the phone, I set the phone down and was picked up by Embry he walked to the room and threw me on the bed followed by him. We laid there as the moon shines through the window.

"Your so beautiful." He said moving my hair out my face. I smiled a dresser my lips in his I got on top of him without breaking the kiss and he unstrapped my bra throwing it somewhere in the room. After that things got intense and we made love for the rest of the night.