19

We walked outside and stood on the porch. Embry let my hand go and I was in front of Edward and Embry.

"Are you aware of the Volturi?" Edward said speaking first, I shook my head yes and leaned against the porch wall.

"Okay well their....wait you do?" He said uncrossing his arms taking one step towards me. I nodded again and set my hands behind so they can hold my body up."How?"

"When my brother and I was little our dad use to work for them he was there favorite person till they found out about us. He brought us to work with him one day and my brother and I was using our powers in the hall and Aro saw and he took a liking into us and wanted us, he wanted to keep us and turn us when we hit a mature age, but my dad refused. So he took us and left then a few years later they found us hiding out in West Coast of Guatemala and then they took us then that became another mission so after our dad found us he took us to Brazil then Max came along and our dad left us but that's another story I'm not about to get into but after he left, we end up moving here. As you can see we are trying to have a low profile but it's hard trying to do that with Erick always using his, but I can't blame him it's hard not to let loose."

"So you should know that they are coming?" I tensed up and crossed my arms over my chest.

"W-what." I looked over at Embry and he seemed to be in deep thought."if their coming then we have to leave." I said catching Embry's attention.

"Jasmine. You ant keep running from them. You will have to face them sooner or later." Edward said.

"And I'd choose later, but now I'm going and getting my brother and sister and we're leaving." I said walking past him into the house,but was turned around by my wrist by Embry.

"You can't leave." He said setting his forehead on mine.

"I have to, for the sake of my siblings." I said closing my eyes.

"Well protect them, it's our job. Just move in with me and it will be fine. They won't come near you or your brother and sister." I scrunched up my eyebrows and pulled away from him.

"We talked about this. I'm not moving in with you."

"Fine then move closer to me." I was about to say something when I stopped. That isn't such a bad idea. I looked in his eyes and smiled.

"Fine!" I said he smiled and I walked to the room my brother and sister was in. Max was watching tv with the subtitles reflecting at her and Erick was on his phone. Max looked at me and smiled getting off the couch. I bent to her level while she came up.

'Are you okay?' She signed biting her top lip. I nodded. She nodded and I stood up.

"Let's go." I said while signing and looking at Erick and Max.