14

We were at Emily's and everyone was laughing and having a nice time while eating. The phone rang and Emiky answered, the guys engaged into their own conversation while Emily left me by myself as she talked in the phone.

"Jacob, it's for you." She said looking at him, he got up and took the phone.

"What was that all about." I said as Emily sat back down with me.

"It was the Cullen's." She said drinking her tea.

"Who is-......that?" Jake interrupted me.

"Jasmine its for you?" He said holding the phone up and leaning on the wall. I got up and Embry watched me. I answered the phone and looked down.

"Hello?"

"Hey is this Jasmine?"

"Yes this is, who is this?"

"This is Edward Cullen Bella's boyfriend. I was wondering if Jacob could assist you to our house so we can formally talk." He said.

"Um sure." I said looking at Jake. I hung up and looked back at Jacob.

"Lead the way." I said.

*****

"Wait wait wait STOP Sam tell her she is not going to their house." We were in the middle of the forest and I was following Jacob to the Cullen's house, but Embry stopped us followed by Sam.

"It's not up to me. But I think Jacob got her." Jacob nodded and I smiled."and I'm pretty sure you would know if she is in any types of danger." He said looking at Embry. I turned around and was about to keep walking till Embry pulled me back.

"Be careful and don't leave Jacob's side." He said I nodded and pecked his lips then turned around walking behind Jacob. 5 minutes later we reached a tall house and a pale man and a woman came outside.

"Hello you must be Jasmine. I'm Edward Cullen, and this is Alice Cullen." He said greeting themselves. I shook his hand and Alice gave me a unexpectedly strong hug. This house reeked of vampires.

"Come in and we well fill you in."

*****

"Wait, Sam can't do that won't he disobey the treaty, I mean if he kills the baby he is killing Bella." I said standing up.

"Yea we know." I sighed in disbelief and sat back down.

"Alright I'll help, but Embry won't like it."

"Who?" Alice questioned.

"Her mate, one of the dogs." Rosalie said I glared at her and stood up.

"Okay just because I'm going against them doesn't mean you can disrespect them!" She smirked and walked away. I scuffed and sat back down.

"Your mate, is outside." Edward said. I got up and looked out the window. Shit here we go. I walked down the stairs and out the back door meeting Embry.

"I had to see if you were safe." He said he looked like he had been crying. I've been gone for 2 hours. I pulled him into a hug and wrapped my arms around his neck as he wrapped his arms around my waist. "Come home." He muffled in my ear. I released and shook my head no.

"I can't." I said holding his hand.

"And why not, counting tomorrow it will be one week meaning you have one more left to spend with me." I shook my head.

"It's not that." I said closing my eyes.

"Then what is it." He said.

"If Sam is going on with hurting Bella and her baby then I will not go back." I said snatching my hand away from his.

"Jasmine, don't do this, you know we have to do this for your sake and other peoples sake can't you see that thing is killing her, she is literally carrying a demon." I gasped and glared at him it's just a baby, when he said that it made me wonder what he will think in the further future when we have kids.

"Yeah, but what about Bella?.....But orders are orders right." I said crossing my arms over my chest and turning so I wouldn't face him.

"I'm sorry but I can't disobey orders." He said sounding hurt.

"Neither can I." I said looking down.

"Oh come on Jazzy stop being stubborn and come on." He said making me face him.

"No Embry." I said moving his hands. He stared at me and scuffed.

"Fine. Be stubborn, but when you find out that I was right, well you know where I am." He said walking off, I watched as he shifted into his wolf form an disappear. I sighed and walked back into the house.