9

~•Jasmine•~

I looked at a sad Max as I set my bag in the car, I bent down to her level and she was pouting.

"Hurry back." She signed I smiled and she hugged my neck.

"Okay call me if Erick does anything bad or if you need anything okay." I signed she nodded, I stood up and looked at Erick."be good." He rolled his eyes while nodding his head. I got in the car and waved goodbye as I drove off.

*****

I got to Embry's house and he was waiting for me outside. I parked my car and he opened my door pulling me out and engulfing me into a hug I giggled and he kissed all over my face. I smiled and he released me, I grabbed my bag and he grabbed my hand leading me inside the house that I've been in countless times before. We entered his room and he took my bag dropping it by his bed. He sat down and I sat on his lap.

"You don't know how happy I am right now to spend these next two weeks with you." He said talking to me with lust in his eyes, I smiled."But first we're going to go eat at Emily's because I'm starving." He said carrying me bridal style out the house he carried me all the way to Emily's, he set me down and I gave Em a hug and sat at the island with her and watched as the guy's devoured the food. I giggled and looked back at Emily she was feeding her kids Embry wrapped his arms around me and we said goodbyes and went back to his house, once we got there it was dark out and I took a shower and put on a sports bra and a white loose t shirt and some black stretchy shorts and put my hair up in a bun, I got out and Embry wasn't in the room, I walked out and he was in the living room. I jumped on the couch and he looked at me and smiled.

"I feel better." I said laying on his chest.

"Good." I listened to his heart beat and he warmed me up with his body heat.

"Embry." I said sitting on his pelvis, he sat up with me in his lap.

"Yes?"

"What's a imprint?" He smiled and moved on strand out my face and sighed.

"It's when someone like me imprints on a specific person, he becomes unconditionally bound to her for the rest of his life. When it happens, the experience is described as being gravitationally pulled toward that person while a glowing heat fills him; the connections of everything else become severed, or simply secondary, and only the imprintee is left to matter, leaving the person with a deep need to do anything to please and protect the person." I nodded and we were looking at each other.

"What would happen if that person is rejected by his imprintee?" I said playing with the ends of my shirt.

" It is also unknown, though this is assumed to be virtually impossible; the imprinter is deemed to be the "perfect match" to the imprintee; he will be anything she may want or need, making rejection unlikely, but it shouldn't happen, however, the imprinter may feel unspeakable pain."

"I will never cause you pain." I said pecking his lips. He laughed." Tell me more." I said he looked at my hands and held them in his.

"Imprinting can't be forced on anyone, no matter how much he may want it, it just comes like love at first sight like I told you."

"And you imprinted on me." I said softly looking in his eyes. He smashed his lips on mine. I leaned on him without breaking the kiss, I pulled away.

"Yes I did." I smiled and giggled.