Chapter 3

Max's POV

I gulped, "I do..."

You speak the language of the dragons.

"Yes. I uh need your help." I said.

I recognize that staff.

"It was my grandmother's..." I murmured.

How can I assist you immortal one?

"How did..."

I can sense it just like you could sense my presence.

"What can you tell me about my abilities?" I asked.

The book tells you that you can share your immortality and your senses are enhanced greatly. But it did not tell you that you can channel the lightning and the plasma through your body and into your weapon.

I gasped, "You mean I can shoot lighting blasts from my sword?!"

It was sparkle with electricity. Metal is a fantastic conductor of electricity.

"Can you teach me?!" I asked sheathing my staff.

The giant Bewilderbeast nodded, you're preparing for a war you plan to fight by yourself.

"I can't lose anyone else." I stated. "But I want to ask you something. Why are you so nice and wise now when 20 years ago you made my father's dragon kill my grandfather."

I regret all my actions that were forced upon me...

"Works for me. Let's get this started." I unsheathed my sword as Shadow nudged me.

Are you sure about this?

"Shadow I plan to take down the biggest group in the world. They've slaughtered and burned entire villages. They killed your friends." I pointed out.

Shadow growled, no need to remind me.

"Let's do this." I said.

Shadow took a step back.

Breathe...channeling your energy...the key is to breathe...focus...

I closed my eyes and took a deep breath.

Feel the lightning and the plasma surge through your body. Feel the energy.

I felt the power ripple through my body.

Channel the energy and the power into your sword.

I focused on the energy in my body, sent it through my core and up my arm. Suddenly lightning crackled around my sword.

I grinned, "Whoa..."

Aim it towards that tree. Extend the lightning to the tree.

The lightning shot out and hit the tree exploding it. I took a step back and the lightning shriveled out of existence. I sheathed my sword and faced the Bewilderbeast.

"Thank you." I said. "There's one more thing. As you know I'm starting yet another war but this one I'm facing alone. I need your help. I can't take down Anarchy by myself."

I will be at your call. Just use the staff.

I climbed on Shadow, "Thank you...really..."

A little word of advice...

"Of course..." I pulled my hood and looked up at him.

Don't fight this alone.

"You don't understand." I murmured. "My dad wasn't able to stop them from murdering our entire village. And Jack...he doesn't want to find me..."

Your dad stopped me. And you came to me for wisdom.

Don't fight this alone.