Chapter 6

Hiccup's POV

"It's gone!!" I cried out.

"What's gone?!" Jack demanded.

I frantically searched the chest again, "The Dragon Eye is gone!!!"

His jaw dropped.

"Max must've taken it..." I concluded. "She took my extra fire sword too."

"Should we go after her?" Jack asked.

I shook my head, "She'll keep it safe. She needs it more than us."

"Then how are we going to find her?" Jack raised an eyebrow.

That's when I shrugged.

Unknown POV

A ship docked at the island.

"Trader Johann! What a pleasure!" I raised my arms in a welcoming gesture.

"I have a message for you." He exclaimed.

My face grew stern, "What?!"

"Maximum Haddock. She says she's coming for you. And she'll kill you all." Johann murmured.

I grabbed the collar of his shirt, "Where did you see her?!"

He gulped, "She found me. I was in the middle of the ocean, on my way here."

I let him go and stomped away.

Max's POV

Shadow and I headed back to our island and we grabbed more supplies.

"We know how to use the Dragon Eye so now we can use it to find Anarchy." I set the Dragon Eye on the table and took a step back. "Go on."

Shadow took a step up and fired into the tube. Symbols and ancient writing scattered across the walls.

"I've studied these..." I pointed out.

Shadow and I spent the afternoon studying the different slides of the Dragon Eye until we finally found one that would be useful.

"There!" I stood up and pointed at the wall. "That's their route they take! If we hurry we can catch one of the ships!"

Shadow and I took off heading towards the ocean and the location of the ship.

Time Skip

A few hours later the ship came into sight. It was painted black with a black and white paint marks of the Anarchy symbol.

"Destroy the ship." I growled.

Shadow dove, so fast the wind shrilled and let loose a plasma blast. The sail post fell over as Shadow rose back into the clouds.

"Ready the catapults!" I heard someone order.

I unsheathed my sword as Shadow dove again firing a plasma blast at a catapult. I shot lightning from my sword destroying another. The ship was in flames and sinking fast. Men were jumping overboard trying to save themselves.

"Land." I commanded.

Shadow landed on the ship and I jumped off. I stalked towards the one man that was bleeding and against a post. I grabbed his collar and picked him up, holding him off the ship.

"You tell your leader I'm coming for him." I dropped him. "You have been warned."

I climbed back on Shadow and he took to the skies.

Unknown POV Hours Later

"Master, she destroyed one of our ships!!!" One of the vikings said.

He was covered in blood and his clothes tattered.

"And how did you survive?!" I snapped.

"She spared me! So I could send a message!" He said. "I quote, 'Tell your leader I'm coming for him. You've been warned.' "

I slit the man's throat.